subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dreams

I dreamed

that I invented the word "iconography"

that I was trying to get "finger juice" which consisted of orange, lemon and lime.

that haunted books/furniture/stuff was flying at my head and/or hiding behind me, and Mrs. Oleson from Little House on the Prairie got all kinds of fed up with it and had a yard sale.

that I was at a high school racetrack and a bunch of us were standing around talking about how shameful it was that people were leaving so many discarded buckets of clams and clam shells strewn around.  Then I started poking one that was the size of a cow until it started ... dancing. For lack of a better explanation.

that I woke up early and tried to leave the bedroom without waking our son, so instead of walking, I dropped to the floor and decided to quietly crawl to the door where he couldn't see me leaving (since he was on the other side of the room in his toddler bed).  It was impossible to be quiet since the carpet had been replaced with hardwood flooring, and I was holding an enormous Lego in each hand.  Our son was also a girl with long, curly blonde hair, who had tunneled below the floor into a basement and warned me not to come down, because there were bugs there.  I finally gave up, walked into the living room and said, "She's tunneled under the bedroom again.  You deal with her."

that Hoboken was spelled Hojbojken.

that I was asked to sing the theme song for Metalocalypse.  As a duet.

that a mathematical equation was hilarious.

that my father-in-law kept making me smell his scratch-n-sniff greeting card.

that I opened up a box of cereal and it was filled with Jackie Chan movies.

that I was just trying to hang out in my room with my boyfriend, when Alice Cooper started banging on my door because he wanted to "jam".

that I was looking at a catalog and commented to my husband that there was nothing good in it.  He pointed to something saying, "What about this?"  It was a bejeweled eye booger remover.  For cats.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

E. Studnicka said...

BEAT THAT MARTIN LUTHER KING JR!

Unknown said...

You told me you were going to do this a full 24 hours in advance but I don't think anything could've prepared me for THAT. Thanks. This morning just got a tad less insufferable. Now if only I had a grenade.....

Unknown said...

Last night, I asked Husband which of three options I had should I post for my non-Sims update today. After I listed them, he said, "Are the dreams funny?" I said, "I don't know, I've been collecting them for awhile, I'll have to go look - I've forgotten half of them. There's one about me poking a giant clam."

Meanwhile, MWB - that explains why I was googling clam lo those many months ago, and found Stephanie Pratt.

Anyway, I started to read them aloud and once I got up to the enormous Legos, I was gone. I wish I still had dreams like that - I think a lot of these were a product of starting the Topamax.

Madeline Hammersmark said...

So how can I obtain topamax?

Unknown said...

Start getting 6 or more migraines a month, then argue with your insurance company for about five or six weeks that you really, for real though, need the medication and could they please cover it, because your doctor didn't just write it out because they had too many prescription pads laying around.

You could also just try Valerian. I'm considering it.

CoachBeer said...

Dancing clams? I've heard that one before.