subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I play Sims

Out of the five or six people who read this blog, this entry will be of interest to maybe 2.5 of them.  That means one person is either only half interested, or very, very short.


Rachel Zoe, plucked from her real life as celebrity stylist, reduced to mere pixels, and not looking much like herself anymore, moved into a new home, sight-unseen.  Her first order of business?  Move right the hell back out.  That's right, sweetie - this place isn't even big enough for your shoes.


Her first reaction upon seeing her new abode.  I don't know what she feels about that plant, but she feels something.  After having a few more feelings about random items in her house, each as inexplicable as the last, she gets herself an entry level position in the "business" profession, bringing coffee to the higher-up.  Can she even touch coffee that wasn't born through the hands of a Starbucks barista?  Only time will tell. 

In the meantime, Rachel heads into the park at the center of town for the neighborhood Grill-A-Thon to see if she can't find someone to impregnate her.  What else is there to do on a Sunday? 



Apparently, there's some sort of raw hamburger emergency going on here.  Rachel scuttles over to check the situation out.



Food?  No thanks.

I Play Sims (part2) 

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

18 comments:

Madeline Hammersmark said...

I want a like button!

Anonymous said...

I'm the very very short one! What else IS there to do on a Sunday? Great start!

Unknown said...

I was thinking of you when I said it. ;)

denimp said...

Awesome. i was gunna say i was the short person cuz im in the ninth grade and im only 4'11 and a half inches
:p

Unknown said...

If you follow my blog, I'd definitely be inclined to add you to my list of special short people.

Unknown said...

haha XD awesome.

Unknown said...

Oh, but there's more.

brigirl1991 said...

My word, you're funny. Ten points and a cookie for you.

Unknown said...

That works out great, because I love cookies.

denimp said...

Oh yes I definitely followed your blog.

Unknown said...

And I've definitely added you to my list of special short people.

FunkyFairy said...

OMG I am going to looooooove reading this! THumbs up!!

Unknown said...

Thank you, FunkyFairy! Glad you're here, I'd be happy to waste your time with my blog. Tell your friends! Click a button!

FunkyFairy said...

It's a pleasure! I started my own sims3 blog it's nothing like yours I am not that talented but, i would love if you took a look at it, maybe you could even give me a little advice on how to make it better? It's called Aimee Jenkins World Adventurer :)

Unknown said...

Sure, FunkFairy. Hey, did you mean to follow The Story instead of this blog? That blog (The Story) isn't the one for my Sims legacy, etc. That's actually a story I started writing with a couple of friends, but we're not adding any new content anymore. This blog is called Grievances.

FunkyFairy said...

I meant to follow both, I am new to this though so I am still tryna learn the ropes. I am an aspiring author with no inspiration at the moment.I am looking for a muse I liked the first post of "The Story" SO I thought I would follow it to access it more easily.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to look at my blog:)

Unknown said...

Aha. Well, if you read The Story, prepare for it to get extremely weird. There were three different authors, with two guest authors, one of whom is my husband.

FunkyFairy said...

Weird? YUSSSSS! Weird is my middle name.