subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Play Sims (part31)

Yet again, it's time for me to say thank you to a fellow Simmer who's gifted me some loot for my game. So, thanks, Nick Folsom - everything looks great in my Legacy home. Obser-uhv:
















*****
Now - let the great experiment begin!

It looks as though the maid isn't the only person to whom Darryl is attempting to administer sugar.



Oh hey, there's Suri ... how do you feel about Darryl chatting up the maid and giving your mother flowers and food crumbs from his pockets?

Jeez, it was just a question. Touchy.


Alright, Suri - I've taken the hint.  We don't need to bring Britney into it at this point.  There must be a less constructive way for you to vent your spleen. Maybe you could destroy something?



You've got this under control here, so I uh ... yeah. I'll go see what's afoot downstairs.


The next day is Stanley's birthday - he's becoming a full-fledged adult, a pretty important day in anyone's life - but the morning starts out like any other day in the Rosenzweig household.  For Rachel, that means the four Bs:



Let's all gather around, before this day ends.  I mean cake, people. Cake.



We should wrap this party up, I think your mother is asleep on her feet. Age up, I command it.

Go find yourself a girlfriend. The neighbors are talking.

I Play Sims (part32)

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Stanley, that birthday party lacked zazz.

Darryl is scandalous. What a custard mouse!

~cavers

Unknown said...

It's a world gone mad.

Madeline Hammersmark said...

Love the Britney homage.

CookiesWillPrevail said...

I felt like i couldn't breathe, Since i couldn't stop laughing at the girlfriend remark.

Unknown said...

Hammersmark, Bravo was drilling that song into my head all summer long, it was bound to belch out somewhere.

Cookies, the damn guy has spent all his time squatting in a garden. It's time.

Anonymous said...

Yesssss.

I volunteer to be Stanley's girlfriend!

But really, who're you planning for it to be? Or shall it be a random passerby, who, for some reason, gets her pants charmed off by Stanley's...uniqueness?

And on a completely unrelated note...the captcha for this comment is "Pedro".

Really.

Unknown said...

Pedro, huh? I actually did originally plan to make Stanley gay.

As for who will be his girlfriend, you'll just have to wait for the next update.

JenniferCreatedThis said...

I have the bathtub. It's pwurdy.