subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mae I please have your attention?

Ever since my run-in with Mae on the Sims 3 Facebook fan page, people have been sending me screen caps of the extremely vital things she posts there.  They range from the indignant to the passive-aggressive to information only a stalker could love.



Of course it is. *nods*


I've gotta give Amy - The Sims 3 a few internets for holding down the snark fort in my absence.
Thumbs way, way up.

Now, what could our Mae possibly say next?

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

Scarlet said...

She's a fun toy to play with LOL

JenniferCreatedThis said...

Mae's wishlist: Twitter.

Unknown said...

I would not be even a little surprised if she didn't already have a Twitter account. They give them out to any idiot, including any idiot's pet.

Laura said...

The whole "I'm not shaving today" thing made me giggle uncontrollably, because that is something very similar indeed to what somebody in my family would say. As a joke. I thought she was joking at first, but then I realized that she was serious and I started weeping over this world's future.

Unknown said...

As well you should.

Madeline Hammersmark said...

I love Erin AND Amy.

I love them both.