subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I Play Sims Asylum (part4)

Alright, let's do this shit!

Hey, that doofus repair guy found his way in and actually fixed the sink.
For Rev and me, this means cleanup in formal wear.


For Arthur Derrick, this means, uh ... waffle time?
Afterward, I retired to the out-of-doors with my best friend Bunny Walker,
so we could catch up on our mutual awkward standing time.
Here I am whispering sweet nothings into her ear.
Or maybe I was bellowing bitter everythings.
I can be pretty fricking loud.
I hope she makes it off the lawn soon, it's burnt waffle time!
Eve can't abide burnt yummies, so she starts whipping up her own batch.
She's a kitchen magician, you see. She can make an expert batter just by jabbing a sideways bowl with the spoon handle.
Bet you jerks wish you'd waited for these. She probably puts a drop or three of almond extract in that shit. *drools*
The party is over, it's morning and you geniuses have been standing around drinking coffee. This is when bad things happen.

See, I told you. Greg's pissing himself by the garbage can.
The washing machine is just stressing Cory the hell out.
Poor Rev has entered some sort of a fugue state.

Oh, and thanks for laughing at my pain, Husbro. You just wait.

Ha! Don't look so worried, Arthur Derrick. He'll be up to rage at someone someone soon enough.
Just so you know, Greg, that funk is coming from you.
I see you're having trouble stopping all sorts of funk today.
Aw, shit. Too funky. You woke the inmates. They are going to be pissed, my man.
Yep. You've got these two so angry, their lips aren't working proper.
Arthur Derrick, what's ... what the hell are you looking at? You look like Timmy's stuck in a well.
Oh, don't worry about that. Bunny's like a cat, she makes that face when she's comfortable. Go have a chat with her.
Bunny, Bunny ... his eyes are up north.
Great, you got him started. He's offering to write a poem about your boobies.
And, uh ... rub your belly with upside-down palms? That's new.
No man. No way. You leave me out of this strangeness, Arthur Derrick.
I Play Sims Asylum (part5)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

Vesta Vayne said...

I am very impressed that you clean in haute couture.

Unknown said...

Oh, is that another word for "impossibly tiny green sweater"?

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

Well of course I'm funky. Someone served me self-pissing waffles. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm Sim-drunk.

Unknown said...

When AREN'T you Sim-drunk?

Unknown said...

So far the Bunny Sim is SPOT ON. LURV.

Unknown said...

I know you have a shoebox of boobie poems.