subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I Play Sims Asylum (part8)

We're back!

But our old pal Arthur Derrick is still out to lunch. With no sandwich.
He's all out of sorts lately. Can not stand fun. Just can't.
"What's going on here? Do I detect revelry?"

"I'm going to need you to pipe down and break it up."

I've been finding it difficult just to enjoy a bowl of something, with all of Arthur Derrick's ranting about the television ...
... his rowdy descriptions of his disco-era antics ...
... and his frequent complaints about how the place smells of dragon.

Bunny's having her own problems.
"Love?" *yawn* "It's been done before."
Even the typical discussion over coffee is too much for her to bear.
Nope. That's it, she's going fishing.
Greg's acting his usual self, though.
He's tried to ban me from using the toilets altogether.
In typical fashion, ignores all of my levitations.
And he's still playing fast and loose with that foot of friendship.
So like, something's wrong with me, and as usual I'm the last to know.
I've become fearful near bowls of noodles.
(although, I don't appear to be the only one suffering this affliction)
I've started to feel a certain intense way about the fish ...
... which has done absolutely no favors for my sense of balance whilst near the aquarium.
Cory has been encountering challenges getting along with his roommates lately.
Lots of accusatory finger-pointing, etc.
So it's nice to see him occasionally comparing tongues with people.
As well as sharing a super serious synchronized thrust with a new friend.
Let's not forget about Husbro. He still exists.
He may not be an expert on the subtle differences between hot dogs and hamburgers ...
... I know, Eve - it's a little shocking.
But think about it.
At least he finds it less confusing than the coffee maker.
"What's up with this thing? I poked its belly button and everything."
I Play Sims Asylum (part9)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

5 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

I see our homebuilders have been doing good work on Sochi:

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/shortcuts/2014/feb/04/sochi-double-toilets-winter-olympics-2014

Unknown said...

The fact that they each have their own toilet brush is a nice touch. Classy.

Reanna said...

I have to believe Arthur Derrick is about to catch a frying pan upside the head.

And maybe Greg was just suggesting you don't sit on the filthiest toilet in the house.

Unknown said...

He could have been giving me the business for making the toilet that dirty with my butt.

Reanna said...

Yes, that's certainly another possibility. Given how pure-of-heart he is, I can't imagine he was there simply to gawk at your girl bits and gather pee fetish spanking material.