subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I Play Sims Asylum (part11)

I was just thinking it would be a good idea to approach the new guy in my sleepwear and do some experiments on him.
His reaction to chest poking seems temperate.
It just appears to send him on a tear about vegetables.
Let's see what happens when I threaten to tweak his nipples.
Oops, Greg's here to break up my monkey business. He must be ready to dance.
"Greg, Greg, wait--"

"Easy on the thrusting this time. Think of the children."
Something certainly has me full of electricity today.
And just as quickly as it began, it's all over.
Greg, it would be just terrific if you could tell me how you managed to microwave a meal without a microwave.
Perfect, now I have to buy one, just to avoid some sort of Timecrowave situation.
It's for your own good, really. Bunny Walker can't abide paradoxes.
Whoa there, Busters. Especially you, new Buster.
For one thing, you've been doing quite a lot of belly-pointing since you arrived.
You're not the only one in here with pointing to do. Stop hogging the pointy finger.
Well, maybe Rev's not in the mood to point.
And these two, they're ... otherwise occupied, I guess.
Plus, I suppose it's safe to say Greg's pretty busy carrying around a bowl of something right now.
(I just hope he didn't get it from the microwave I haven't bought yet.)
Not to mention, Bunny seems to be concentrating all of her efforts on hating everyone.
And Husbro prefers to skulk up behind people most of the time ...
Alright, ya scamp. You can be the one who points at us. Just stop bugging me when I'm trying to poop, okay?
Or I will totes pull this thing out of your chest for real.
Now, be a good boy and go stand in the shower fully clothed until somebody tries to burn the Asylum down.
Word.
I Play Sims Asylum (part12)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

The key to microwaving food without a microwave is to stare VERY intensely at the food.

Also, we need to talk about the new guy. He's wearing a fucking tambourine on his head, an act so weird that it forced the Rev to get shitfaced drunk.

Unknown said...

This is the sort of comment I'm going to remember when I'm trying to fall asleep, and it'll give me the giggles.

Vesta Vayne said...

Has your husband been in the asylum this entire time? How did I miss that?

Unknown said...

Well, I did call him Husbro.

Reanna said...

I have to admit that I wouldn't want to live in a house where Greg is trusted to carry a bowl of "something" around. He's liable to mail that shit to the White House or the Vatican... and I'm not excited about either of those wraths.

Unknown said...

Reanna, the scary part is that it just appeared in his hand. One minute he's having a chat near the beds, the next, he's holding that bowl awkwardly.

There is definitely something up with him.