subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Play Sims (part30)

Before we get started, I'd like to introduce you to the 3rd official painted Nicomo, author of Trapped in Someone's 101 Baby Challenge (Original Sims 3 story):




*****

Where did we leave off last time? Oh, right. Unfettered dread and terror.





It's the censored version, anyway.


Once everyone is back home, Suri quickly hands Poppy off to Rachel and meets with Darryl in the den.

That's it. I. am. outta here.


I mean, congratulations. But I'm still not going to continue lurking at this window, whipping myself into a self-righteous tizzy. As much fun as that is.

How's Rachel?



Where's Stanley?

You can never be too careful.

Uh-oh. That cunning maid is here, and Darryl has taken leave of his senses to engage her in conversation.




Even still, Suri takes offense and decides to confront her.



Say What!

I Play Sims (part31)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

12 comments:

CookiesWillPrevail said...

i. just laughed my ass off to this.

Layle said...

I was worried for a moment you'd run out of childbirth cliches! Thank the Sim gods you didn't! Good stuff. Keep 'em coming!

Unknown said...

That is a relief, Cookies & Layle. I can't judge my own writing half the time and I was nearly convinced this wasn't good enough to post.

Unknown said...

Say WHAT??? Poppy is the cutest Sim baby so far, and Darryl has somehow managed to be likeable despite himself. All in all I'm totally satisfied by this Tuesday update. Says Ebert.

mityroci!

Unknown said...

I'm sure Poppy will ug out at her first birthday.

Lauren said...

I like the name Poppy and laughed at Stanley's baby-holding technique. It's good to see him being a doting uncle.

The maids are such whores - sadly, I've had to warn them before as well...

Unknown said...

I didn't realize until I went to post this update that her name was Poppy ROSEnzweig.

William Galloway said...

Oh Stanley.... I hope they have enough money to pay for his face replacement/reattachment surgery

Anonymous said...

OH MY LORD.

That poster near Stanley.

I WANT IT.

And an excellent chapter, though that's shouldn't be a surprise.

Unknown said...

The "Wicked" poster? I'm fairly certain I got that at Mod the Sims - there's like, four other options for it, too.

Thank you, thank you, Nony Mous.

Unknown said...

I am going to tell husband to flirt with someone random just so I can scream out keep your vagina away from my husband.

Unknown said...

This is a good plan, and will never have bad results.