subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, June 12, 2012

As IS. I'm gunna do it. I don't have too much artistic integrity.

We dida Mad Libs. While drunk.


On the Track of Bigfoot

One kind of pink day, our class went hiking along the Cherry Hill, NJ River. Like all bee shaped hikers, we were ready for any emergency. In our backpacks, we carried percentages, ramen noodles, and one the number 6.

As we walked along the trail, Dr. Abrahamson noticed a snorthworthy footprint. “Do you think a honeycomb made these tracks?” Dr. Abrahamson asked.

“No, but let's follow them anyway,” suggested Jesus.

We snorkled for hours. Then I screamed, “Oh Jesus What da fuuuuck! I think I see a huge armpit.”

“Where's my Vodka?!!” we heard someone say. It was Principal Buttsavage.

“Principal Buttsavage!” we screamed. “We thought you were a huge armpit!”

“Do I look like a huge armpit? Well, as long as you're all here, you can help me look for teeny tiny vacuums. There are lots of them here along the Cherry Hill, NJ River. We can take them back to school and study them under our microscopes.”

“Where's my Vodka?!!!” everyone said.

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

7 comments:

CoachBeer said...

I know when I was faced with studying armpits under microscopes in school, "Where's my vodka!?" was my initial reaction.

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

We snorkled for hours. Then I screamed, “Oh Jesus What da fuuuuck!"

I think we've all been there, haven't we?

Unknown said...

Ya both in my man-harem.

CoachBeer said...

I just realized in my drunken haze that I failed to identify the correct object in this sentence. It might be the subject I'm referring to, who the fuck knows? I will once again reference the "drunken haze" part of this comment.

Unknown said...

You are so fancy.

E. Studnicka said...

This reminds me of a typical weekend in the fantasy world that I live in.

Unknown said...

Jealous!