subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Monday, August 6, 2012

I Play Sims (part39)

Well, things are getting kinda weird.

For one thing, Frida has displayed a sudden and drastic change in clothing style.

Photobucket

I have my suspicions about how this came about, though.

Photobucket

This also explains why Rachel has taken to sleeping anywhere else but her master suite.

Photobucket

There seems to be a lot of bed confusion happening in general in the Rosenzweig home.

Photobucket

Finally, there's a new guy in town and he's straight up running around in a tuxedo with a gun.

Photobucket

Meet Logan:

Photobucket

Gee. I wonder where this new mystery man lives.

Photobucket

Oh, well that's interesting information.

Photobucket

Suri runs over to greet her new neighbor - in a bathing suit. Because reasons?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will never understand the mating rituals of the young.


I Play Sims (part40)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

4 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

Oh yeah, baby, dragons!

brb

Unknown said...

I totally made a bet (with myself, in my own brain) that you'd end up being the first comment, DoD.

How the HELL are you always up late?!

CoachBeer said...

I'm gonna miss reading these in the wee hours of the morning while being drunk out of my mind.

Unknown said...

But ya just hate the bunions.

I have a feeling that is from a local advert, so every time I say it, every single person who reads it gives me the confusion eyebrow from the other side of their screen.