subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Monday, August 13, 2012

I Play Sims (part40)

(approximately five Sim minutes later...)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

What happened while he was out?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

That's right, Stanley ... and it explains everything.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I Play Sims (part41)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

4 comments:

ButchSims said...

I see you have a plethora of gnomes hanging out by the front door. It's a wonder Logan didn't trip over them.

Unknown said...

What kinda candy?????

Unknown said...

With Generations, there's always a plethora of gnomes lurking in a cluster.

Bunny, if I know Logan at all, it's probably watermelon salt water taffy and assorted pure sugar-based sweet and/or sour goodies.

That just means more Heath Bars for us.

CoachBeer said...

Looks like I won't be getting the deposit back on that tuxedo.