subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Let's Omegle

In honor of election day, I'm going to sit here and eat Greek yogurt, be as greasy as possible, and force you to witness my new hobby: Omegle chat.

For the uninitiated, you are matched with a stranger to have a "conversation". You can also opt to be presented with a question that you discuss with a stranger, or ask a question you can watch two strangers discuss.

In my infinite boredom and insomnia, I spent a few nights skulking around this place, addicted to asking questions, and here are the results.

This is a great place to start, because it informs why the freaking hell I was even there:





As you'll see, the questions I ask, and the replies I make are not indicative of sobriety.


Those jerks tried to get scientific on my ass. That's not cool at 5am.

Speaking of science:


I think this is probably fact. Also, it's blueberry Greek yogurt, because I know you were wondering.



I'm dubious. I wish he'd allowed Stranger 1 to weigh in on this issue.



This question is honestly not based in my mental craziness. I promise. Watch this.



I'm pretty sure I had the wrong answer, there.


God. Now I'll never know if my balls are freezed. Fuck me!


But this ... this made up for all of it:



.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to cover my eyes. I cannot risk having that fucking song pop into my head for another 3 days.

Unknown said...

But it was funnier than ANYTHING else in this post!