subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I Play Sims (part45)

Hey, I didn't see Notzo Curious walk in. Guess the party's starting.
And he's grumpily delivering hot dogs. This is going to be a great celebration.
Everyone seems to be in a huge rush to get the party started. They must have heard about the nitrate platter.
Super Afro Boy is a little more chill with his entrance. He's decided waffles = rager.
No one ever brings vodka.
I see the King is in a party frame of mind.
Although, I'm not sure if I approve of little miss uninvited guest trying to canoodle with weird guy.
Ooh, where ya running to, Super Afro Boy?
Well that's ... probably creepy.
This ... is a lot to take in.
Welp, we've lost Super Afro Boy. He'd rather talk to Poppy in the foyer.
However, she's definitely shooting him the "whatever you say, mister." eyeball.
King Travis finds this scene so unwholesome that he's been driven to literature.
Photobucket
I don't think His Highness understands how books work, though.

Where is everybody else?

Found Stanley. He's guarding the hot cocoa.
Frida's cracked. Maybe it's because she's been pregnant for a million years, without
actually getting bigger or giving birth. What's the deal with this chick.
Here we see one of Logan's favorite activities - tuning out the shrieks of some crazy lady in favor of sports.
Gah. This pool thing has spread to outsiders now. Yet nobody swims in it!
Hrm. I wonder why Suri's glowering at an angle.
Aha. Logan, you should know that you're not allowed to talk to other women.
Looks like this party is over. Everybody out!
Well, that wasn't too difficult to resol - good lord, not the pool again!
You really better be walking to that pool, or I'll be forced to do something drastic.
Chess, huh? Did not see that one coming.
Fuck me. Yes, pool.
Dammit! I'm going to see what's up inside the house.
Um, no ... I suppose I haven't ever seen a pregnant woman in lingerie eating a hot fucking dog.
I'm leaving, before you unhinge your jaw.
Oh dear. What's happening now.
Here we see Logan doing his best "chill, woman!" pose.
Now we have the crouching Rachel, devious Logan thing going on.
I wonder what his plan is.
Sleeping in her bed before she can get to it? Unorthodox. It could work.
But you'll have to get right back up, unfortunately.
It was probably that hot fucking dog.
I Play Sims (part46)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

3 comments:

Travis said...

WOT

Unknown said...

Seems the appropriate response. *nods*

Unknown said...

Oh, Suri, you slay me. Her facial expressions!