subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I Play Sims (part46)

Suri. That can't be your mess. Tell me it's not.

Good news - your mother's here. Bad news? She's preoccupied with the dishwasher being broken.
"Oh hay guise, what's going --"
"Uh ... anyone care to explain what am I stepping in?"
"You're effing kidding me! The dishwasher is broken!?"
"Screw you maniacs. I'm going to the hospital."
I don't think he's going to make it into the hospital with you.
Forgive him. Hats are fricking hilarious.
"Hell yeah, I can make a whole other human!"
"Anybody else need impregnating?"
Aww! Welcome little Robert Wilson! He likes bottles, so far.
As you'd expect, having a newborn baby in the house can make everyone a little bitchcakes.
It almost seems like something might be developing between Frida and Logan?
Eh. Nevermind.
Although, Rachel's taken to levitating again, which isn't even cool.
But, while at least we can still form a proper clump in the foyer ...
This jealousy continues. So fun.
IF I could explain this, I assure you, I would.
Oh, I've seen this problem before. MUST we confab in the bathroom, ladies?
Sing it, sister!
Stanley, you better not be fricking pregnant, so help me.
I need to know more than one language in which to ask, "what the fuck is happening here?"
Honestly, I have as many questions as you do, dude. If not more.
Oh please. Don't act like that garbage can just attached itself to your head.
No shit, bitchy lady. She is NEVER having that baby.
I Play Sims (part47)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

5 comments:

Lex said...

I literally lol'd at the "Anybody else need impregnating?" caption and pic.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Darling. :)

Unknown said...

So wait....is the dishwasher really broken?

Unknown said...

It WAS. I had Stanley fix it later.

Unknown said...

Oh good. I was worried that was amniotic fluid. And by worried, I mean to say totally APPALLED.