subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Thursday, January 10, 2013

I Play Sims (part47)

Uh-oh - Darryl is lurking behind the mailbox. That's sensible.
We've got a good, old-fashioned domestic dispute on our hands here. With a witness.
Look as hard as you can, Stanley. You will not find a more awkward place to stand, I assure you.
I'm going to side with you here, Stanley - divorces are fricking hilarious.
Ewps. I know this face. Logan's got work to do.
As if "no" would even cross his lips when Travis is involved. Get on the job, Logan!
I need at least five different languages in which to say "awkward". Hi Darryl!
"So an old bull and a young bull are standing at the top of a hill..."
"I don't have time for this, Logan. Need sandwich. To work with you!"
Well, this is certainly a new look for you.
"Don't sass me, woman. I'm working."
Poppy, it's your birthday! Oh man, you must be so excited.
Logan's getting a head start on the revelry. Pace yourself - don't bust your face open blowing on that thing.
This has taken a hard left into creepy. I can handle Poppy's chair voodoo, but not Logan and Suri's synchronicity.
Someone just told Logan he can have a slice of cake almost as big as his head.
As usual, Stanley finds this birthday party quite diverting.
Prepare for the transformation, y'all!
I suppose there really was no way for him to prepare for that which he had never seen.
Poppy! You turned out so cute! Stifle it, Stanley. Gah.
Not cool, Logan.


Also not cool, but Rachel's gone senile enough to allow it.
I Play Sims (part48)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

4 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

How awesome would it be if all your growth came via morphing on your birthday? Stupid fucking reality. No sense of what's cool.

Unknown said...

What the hell was the deal with that slideshow? It wasn't there the three billion times I checked the stupid thing.

Anyway, yes. Reality is fucking stupid. I hates it.

Unknown said...

Logan is such a man whore! I love it!! I see a sugar daddy in the making.

Unknown said...

He's actually modeled (physically) from a person I know. I doubt he's been called a man whore in his actual life, but maybe he just needs to start wearing a tux all the time.