subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Play Sims (part49)

Whoa watch out, friend.
You are getting taken downtown.
Oh. This is just his love. His harsh, scary love.
There must be a patch for this - that'll break something else.
Like Logan's ability to masticate and swallow without choking.
But man can not live on birthday cake alone.
Looks like Suri's made grilled cheese. Although, I find her posture a tad upsetting.
Ah. A nice, romantic evening grilled cheese - shared by the light of the glowing Smirnoff.
I can't look away. From the vodka.
"It's going to be partly cloudy tomorrow, baby."
I'll call this a ... puzzling response.
Choking. It's what's for dinner.
I always suspected that Stanley had a morning bellowing ritual.
It goes quite well with Frida's morning cackling ritual.
The uh, French word for awkward is "gênant".
Ideas are happening. This can't be a good thing.
I suppose this is one of those "put enough monkeys in a room with typewriters and you'll get Shakespeare" type deals.
Fuck a duck, look what you started, Rachel.
The pair of you really need to stop kibbutzing in bedrooms.
For real, though. On her best day, Suri could be described as "violently possessive".
D'aww. Logan! I had no idea! You little marshmallow.
Your secret's safe.
The word you're looking for here, is "anyway ..."
I play Sims (part50)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

2 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

The word he's looking for is "chloroform"

Unknown said...

*nods*