subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I Play Sims (part55)

Oh my god, I love birthday parties!
The evil wishes, the maniacal laughter and taunts ...
... the war cries ...
... that moment when everyone gets real super serious about nothing ...
... and the weeping of the betrayed - that's the best part.
In fact, let's have another party right away. I just can't wait.
The costume changes! (two thumbs way up, Poppy.)
The declarations! The arm through your head! (you okay, Rach?)
The facing of the wall! (guess not)
Stanley's face when he realizes he has to choke down a 2nd slice of cake the size of Logan's head!
The transformation!
The apologetic shrugs!
The laughter! The shark tooth necklace! The lurking of the imaginary friend!
The ritual stretching dance of the imaginary friend!
Even more lurking! Because lurking!
But there's more to life than just birthday parties and cake.
For one, learning that Robert Wilson's formal wear is a nehru jacket. That's pretty special.
Plus, Poppy's finally graduated high school!
Which is the perfect opportunity for more weeping of the betrayed.
Actually, I haven't found a bad occasion for this. Tears go with everything.
Poppy's finally hit a rebellious phase, and has done this to her head.
Well, at least it's not a shark tooth necklace.
Logan's not only discovered that facials are a touchy subject for Suri ...
... but also that his pregnant paramour lives with flies.
Lots of flies. And rotting food. Probably unrelated.
I guess they're too busy walking around with bags of laundry to get anything else done.
Completely understandable that you'd want to invite her back to the house in her condition.
It's just a shame she had to go into labor immediately.
And right after this sweet moment when you gave Stanley his first cane!
But that's no reason to make her drive, Logan.
Nor is it appropriate to challenge her to a race outside the hospital.
Kayla? Oh dear. Who picked that name?
Oh well, meet baby Kayla.
Glad to see you've wasted no time twirling her over your head, Logan.
Seconds before depositing her on the floor, and going straight the hell home. Father of the year.


I Play Sims (part56)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Stanley being old, is making me feel old. elder ealizik

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

I think that we should choose a year, say 2014, and EVERYONE wears Nehru jackets, no exceptions. All. Year. Long. Then we never wear them again.

And no one discusses or writes down why, we just all do it. Can you imagine how much that would freak out future historians? They'd call it the Year of Nehru, and have long arguments over its cultural significance, when in reality it was just an elaborate prank pulled by a bunch of mental defectives.

Unknown said...

If we can get Bunny Walker to agree, this will totally work.

Rissa said...

Let the fourth generation commence! I've never gotten this far in a Legacy Family. Kudos Nico. Also, lurking. Because lurking. :)

Unknown said...

Lurk at will.

I think we're still on the 3rd generation. I'll have to get Poppy or Robert Wilson pregnant at some point.

But yeah, I'm surprised I'm still writing this. I keep wanting to do another project - maybe an asylum full of my friends or something - but I just keep doing this thing.