subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I Play Sims (part68)

I got bored, so I made the family move. That's just how I do.

(The Builder at MTS created this gorgeous house and property. I only re-decorated it.)


Alright guys, remain calm - no pushing, no shoving. Just enter the new domicile in an orderly, civilized fashion.


Then form a tight clump and think about each other while Stanley searches for land.
Gross, guys. I don't know what sort of supplements you're taking, Stanley, but it's time to dial down the dosage.
Poppy skips out immediately to visit Adrien Brody. Yup.
It's a short visit. She only stays downstairs long enough to eat a red thing in his dining ... area.
Next, she heads upstairs to make the acquaintance of John Krasinski, who's currently serving a time out.
It's nice to meet each other.
Well that escalated quickly.
I think we might be keeping Adrien up. Also, uh ... are we currently on a boat?
Poppy wastes no time inviting John Krasinski to her home. Yeah, I know. Those flames. Maybe it's a rental.
After a brief, peculiar greeting, they go inside. It's nice inside.
See? You get to watch people shower inside!
I wasn't able to see what happened after Suri left, but John clearly brought a change of clothing and a makeup kit.
Although, I've seen this posture before, so it's safe to say that someone's bread was getting buttered in that shower.
That expedition necessitates Poppy breaking it off with this dude she didn't even know she was dating.
It went just okay.
Despite the drama, the family is settling in nicely. Charlie's even found a way to make a sandcastle out of stone tiles.
Everyone is having a swim, even Poppy, despite her crippling fear of potatoes eating her. In the pool. Pool potatoes.
This family activity was short-lived, however ...
... since everyone needed to get around the table, as it was time for Charlie to howl into his next age transition.
Sorry, Charlie. Nobody even cares about these things anymore. Nice scarf. Happy birthday.
This is one weird fricking party.
Kayla, I think it's time you consider counseling. This is not the behavior of someone who just ate cake at a pool party.

~~~~~

Pictures of the new house, for anyone interested!

I think you've seen one of these before. It's a kitchen.
Downstairs bathroom. You can bathe here, or just have conversations.
Downstairs bath #2 - this sink will probably be used to wash dishes, because that's logical.
Good room for clustering.
Other side of clustering room. This entire space is pretty much useless, except for milling about.
Here's a room where you can sit at a desk and stare at the kitchen,
or wonder what sort of unstable individuals would choose to sit in those chairs.
What's great about this space is that your family will gather around that piano and never stop playing or listening. Forever.
We're upstairs now. This area is completely inaccessible, so I just put a thing there, to remind everyone about stuff.
This is directly opposite the previous picture. A lonely bed, where we put people we do not like.
The upstairs bathroom. Where the magic happens.
Chess, bitches!
A great place to sit. I'd totally sit there.
A bedroom. Lots of perfume for your stink-obscuring needs.
Another bedroom. I've since had to rearrange the beds, since the Sims are too stupid to figure them out.
The end of the tour. A lone bed. Don't we feel depressed now.
I Play Sims (part69)
.

submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

4 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

I haven't played The Sims in ages. Can you make a jail? Like, in the middle of the house? And then put one person in it and never let them out? Because that would make for an interesting social experiment. And by interesting, I mean hilarious.

Unknown said...

I actually just read a Cracked article from 2009 where a guy did this torture experiment with a Sim.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/exploring-the-mysteries-of-the-mind-with-the-sims-3/

It should be up your alley.

Vesta Vayne said...

Fancy digs!

Unknown said...

The structure of the house and the landscaping were a really awesome canvas to decorate.

I build their previous two houses, and while they worked well for having to scootch around trying to take pictures with the walls up and keeping an eye on the Sims themselves, I am a terrible architect, and an abominable landscaper. Just tragic.