subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I Play Sims (part69)

I think Rachel really likes the new house.
Poppy definitely likes the new telescope.
Oh wait, I totally misread that.
Another baby. What a mitzvah! Hey Poppy, a shaynem dank dir im pupik.
Whoa, where the hell did you come from, Kayla? Didn't I kick you out already?
Well, you know the way to my heart.
Charlie's turned out to be a virtuoso at the piano. It's grooving-out pouts all day long here.
Except for when it's interpretive choke time.
I think I've discovered the source of Charlie's ivory-tickling powers.
But things are settling back into a normal, steady rhythm. These two still can find any excuse to touch each other.
They're inseparable.
They even check for chair farts together.
Occasionally, Adrien Brody shows up to stare in the windows while making pure O-sounds.
And, the amount of pillow fights occurring on any given day remains undeniably ridiculous.
There's another birthday happening, and for Stanley they just keep getting funnier, each and every time he sees one.
Don't forget to age into another hideous outfit, Kayla.
Is your blouse made of pepper?
One thing that's a little stranger than usual is Poppy's pregnancy.
I mean, she's just as angry as ever.
A quick trot upstairs causes a pregnancy to advance just as quickly as ever.
And she's still conducting her bathroom symphonies.
But still ...
... I dunno. Even for Poppy this is odd behavior.
Where to next, Poppy?
First floor again? Alright, meet ya down there.
No. You know what, I think I need some carbs to deal with this.
Ooh, spaghetti. Uh - Charlie? What's up?
Doesn't anyone have a predictable, sane reaction to anything?
Don't look at me, Poppy. You're the handy one.
Okay, ow.
See you next time for a graduation, a birth and another. freaking. birthday.

I Play Sims (part70)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

2 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

The Sims has gotten really accurate. They absolutely nailed what pregnant women are like.

Unknown said...

I typically tried to keep my bathroom symphonies to a minimum and I only skipped floors in private.