subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I Play Sims Asylum (part7)

Well that's a shame. It looks like everyone has a warm place to sleep except you, Rev.
Hey, what are you doing with that remote? For one thing, it's the size of ten remotes.
Oh, you're good. And evil.
I haven't seen Eve this ticked off since we ran out of cheese.
Meanwhile, as much as I adore being surrounded by insanity, contempt and filth ...
... I think it's time to get this laundry sorted.
I'm even willing to view some wet testicles to get it done.
I will brave the hoards of flies.
I will suffer from exhaustion, malaise and low morale.
I will guard my machines, tolerating all manner of idle chit-chat as a result.
I will assure quality control by sniff-testing every garment.
I will celebrate the completion with song!
Only then will I enjoy a well-deserved and thoughtful naked dunk in the new hot tub.
Sure, join me, Greg. I was just thinking this tub didn't have nearly enough chest hair floating in it.
And, it's been way too long since you offered me your foot in friendship.
How polite of you to close your eyes while I emerge, barely-pruned, from my soak.
What a guy.
Sweet. Bunny's gonna make us a Summer Salad.
Yeah, girl - fuck it. It'll make itself.
Grab some shut-eye out front.
See, just like I said. Salads, all over the place. Platters full and plates full.
Here comes Rev, full of vigor, nearly toppling toward the colorful mounds of crunch.
Y'all better swarm that kitchen post-haste. She's moving at a fast clip.
"Take a picture of this shit, Broseph."
*tink!*
I don't care how many surfaces you clean, Greg, that was still fucked up.
Arthur Derrick is never going to be right again.
You broke him good.

I Play Sims Asylum (part8)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

2 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

That dot should be much bigger. Just sayin'.

Unknown said...

My apologies. I'm sure it was just the angle.