subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I Play Sims 2 (part4)

You just had to go and have a boy, didn't you. I'm naming him Eugene as your punishment.
Hurry up and shave his hand before he the other kids give him a special nickname.
Now get to work and slay a dragon or whatever it is you do in that getup.
Nice robe, old sport.
Beer in the fridge and you're drinking out of the milk carton? You are one boring immortal.
I do so enjoy your interpretive treadmill, though. I'll give you that.
All grown up, and wasting time drinking cans of juice. Get out there and impregnate someone.
Next time, try it without coats. I highly recommend doing it coatless. And inside.
I knew you could do it. Meanwhile, am I watching this from a fishbowl?
Gretchen, you are one creepy sleeper.
Maura! You've aged into Cyndi Lauper. That is rad.
Now that's a sturdy face.
I'm going to go right ahead and assume that a whole lotta foolin' around is the reason for this hair situation.
Calm all the way down, Karen - nobody wants to read your diary.
Whatever this is, it's probably none of my business.
Ugh. Alright, fine - I'll bite. What are you knuckleheads up to?
Pork chop sandwiches! How do you even start an inferno like this with a damned tv dinner.
How much do you want to bet that this would never happen if you just unplugged
the damned thing before you started jabbing screwdrivers into it?
Alright, this look isn't exactly burning my eyeballs. Definite improvement. Loving the ginger buns.
I Play Sims 2 (part5)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

2 comments:

Dogs On Drugs said...

I like the synchronized panic. I think we'll try it around here the next time havoc strikes.

Unknown said...

It takes practice. You'll have to set a lot of fires.