subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Thursday, September 16, 2010

In the Beginning ...

My sister said I should find an outlet for my anger.  Mind you, this is the same sister who punched a hole in my bedroom wall because she got a bad grade, but that just might make her an expert on the subject. 

It's definite I should make some effort to deal with it before I end up sentenced to anger management because I popped somebody in the nose for blocking my path while absent-mindedly milling around, yapping absolute garbage into their cell phone at Target.

It's just my particular way of dealing with anxiety.  Some people hyperventilate, I vent my spleen all over someone's face.

So, as the blog title suggests, expect complaints.  I have plenty to go around.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

No comments: