subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Monday, June 13, 2011

I Play Sims (part22)

Gnomes, huh?

I'm sure you're wondering what Suri and Stanley have been up to.  Well, I'll tell you. 

Stanley has been rage sculpting in his underwear on the uppermost balcony.


Stanley's also taken over all of the family's repair work.

Although, sometimes he does his repairs while fully clothed.

...and there's always his garden.
Suri has started night busking downtown, which is a lot like day busking, except with a bluish tinge.




Now that Rachel has so much leisure time from being the head of the company, she's decided to go to Shang Simla, where she's studying martial arts.




Oh god, now she's just showboating.
Rachel, that doesn't even begin to make any sense.
Hey, Rachel - guess what?!


Rachel's so excited, she gets ready for the party right away.





I think it would be fairly difficult to find something she didn't like.

Everyone's upstairs, so that's where Rachel heads.  The first thing she notices is her friend Justin Kayes and some other dude, nerding out over something above the fireplace.
Alright, Rachel, you're over-dressed - by about a mile.


And he's getting away!  Go after him, he's made it all the way to the front porch!

Looks like he's been just fantastic.








The next day is Suri's birthday and Rachel pulls out all the stops.



Stay tuned for the party, and the big move.

I Play Sims (part23)

submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

12 comments:

bcwoods said...

Freaking primo.

Madeline Hammersmark said...

I enjoy the billiards humor.

And the nudity.

Unknown said...

BC Woods touched my blog and I only had to poke him with a stick a couple of times.

It was so late at night when I wrote the billiards joke - it seemed hilarious at the time, but barely got a smirk from Husband when he read it.

E. Studnicka said...

Oh dearie me. I thought we could get through this saga without ever having to see Rachel naked. Is it worse than some of the things she wears? Perhaps not, but still...
I also couldn't help noticing the conveniently placed piles of... dirt?... in Stanley's squat patch.

Tee hee! It's Gnapoleon.

E. Studnicka said...

Also, is it just me, or is Wei's censor patch a little on the extreme side?

Unknown said...

Perhaps, perhaps not.

Gnapoleon is the most serious of all the Gnomes, so far.

Erin_Collins said...

I love this! I added it to my blog roll!

Unknown said...

Awesome, Erin - thanks! I'm actually on my way to read your legacy now.

Home is Where the Heart is♥ said...

This is freaking hilarious!!! I cant wait to see what happens and who dies at the bday party lol

Unknown said...

It seems like to have someone die at a birthday party, you have to actually throw a party where you invite guests - and you either need to invite an elder or one has to crash.

I don't always throw parties for every birthday the family has - but for Rachel's up-coming birthday where she ages into an elder, there will be a party.

Unknown said...

I recently was lucky enough to find your blog. I am also an adult who plays Sims and this post is by far my favorite thus far. Sweet cracking savior with the naked karate pose at the end of the dip. Priceless. Unfortunately I was reading it at work and almost spit my drink across my computer so I am pretty sure my coworkers now think I am bat crap crazy.

Unknown said...

WELCOME, Jess.