subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Play Sims (part28)

Well, the party's over. What's next?

Ohhhkay.  Uh, well how's Stanley?  He's good, yes?
Alrighty. What else is happening in, on and around Casa Rosenzweig? Hey, is that Darryl Fünke I see utitlizing bipedal locomotion on the sidewalk in front of Stanley's garden?

We probably shouldn't ask, though.  It never hurts to not ask.


There has got to be something else going on in this house.
Meanwhile, Rachel's been invited to another party ... and we all know what that means.
Butt-rubbed pudding is exactly why we can't have nice things.





You can see this - what do you think, Suri?



I Play Sims (part29)

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

13 comments:

brigirl1991 said...

Thanks. Brightened my otherwise diseased and bed-ridden day.

Guess I should go back to chugging NyQuil now. Sigh.

Chris L. Rosen said...

Definitely an adventure reading your story... hope to see what is next soon.

Anonymous said...

*Bursts out laughing* *explodes* Okay, I'm done.

Unknown said...

I can't believe my readers are bed-ridden and exploding. I'm not sure whether to call an ambulance or run.

Jennifer said...

I'd run.

millerla said...

Okay, it's official. I need to use merciless cricket pickers more often.

Unknown said...

Agreed.

Darryl said...

that Darryl fellow is so fertiiiilleeee

Unknown said...

Either that, or she made him do it over and over again until he got it right.

Layle said...

I'm never let down by your story. It's always a guaranteed good read.

"Can somebody open the door/ The maid finally tore herself away from her Mensa meeting and is apparently trying to turn the knob using only the power of her mind." Oh hell. Real laughter got out on that one (instead of the stifled at-work laughter).

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you. <3

Love and Tolerate. said...

Haha, wow, I can't believe Suri's preggo! And, Oh my god! I've spent all day reading more of your blog! Never laughed so damn hard in my life!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear it, L&T!