subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Did you know it was Tuesday?

I didn't. Ewps.

Let's start with one of my favorite times I annoyed the crap out of someone on the Sims 3 fan page. I'd like to say that hilarity ensued, but it was probably only me laughing.


More of this:

I just checked my watch and when I realized I wasn't wearing one, I decided it must be time to plug my Sims story, since the last time I checked my watch, I'm pretty sure I had one. I'll have to look into that. Or, adjust my medication. Either way, if you haven't been here before, please come. According to my doctor, I'm not dangerous to others.

You guys should really learn to clean up after yourselves - I just tripped over this link that was lying right in the middle of the floor. Never mind that I left it there and that it's for the blog where I post my Sims story, which will be updated next week. It's still somehow someone else's fault that I nailed my head on a cabinet not paying attention to where I was walking. So ... just let that be a lesson to you.

If you haven't checked out my Sims story, you really should. The newest chapter will be posted next week, but there is a new non-Sims post today to keep you amused. If you don't like being amused, this is the wrong link to click. Unless you enjoy the righteous indignation of being made to feel something you never wanted to feel in the first place. Then it's just perfect.

I don't have a new Sims update today (that should be next week) but I do have a new non-Sims update up. For those who haven't visited yet, there's a Sims story here that'll blow bubbles in your gum and smack your little brother for messin' with your stuff.

You can't drink a blog link, or a Sims story. I tried, and it's not at all a pleasant experience. Learn from my mistakes, I beg of you. Anyway, I'll have a new Sims chapter next week, but for now, you can have an update that, while not lemonade, can be refreshing if you need to put funny in your eye.


A little more scam spam:



This is something I eat:


This is the card my husband came home with when I asked him to get a graduation card for my cousin:


This is how I made it awesome:





This is your brain on Facebook Ads:


And finally, these are why I always check my junk mail:



Now click a damned button, all of you.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

~Random spam I made up~
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP! CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP! OH! I DROPPED MY SPOON! OH!

Unknown said...

*blink*

Jennifer said...

I don't know. o_o

Unknown said...

The card made me laugh. And laugh. And laugh. Then things got weird. I go sleep now.

Unknown said...

My cousin said NOTHING to me about the card, either, and he's on my Facebook and everything. Oh, and the card had MONEY in it.

Hey cousin, you reading my blog? (probably not) Is you is, or is you ain't laughing at the card?