subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hey. You got your tapas in my blog.

Let's talk about what Nico's been dreaming:

I dreamed ...

that Barak Obama launched a campaign to get Americans to eat more fruit for breakfast - by waking a woman up by kissing her.  Also, his wife, Hilary Clinton was there.  Uh-huh.

that I was staying with a family in India where I discovered that their indigenous species of chipmunk looked like a miniature raccoon and could fly like a helicopter, with popsicle stick-like propellers.  They were all very, "yeah, whatever, they do that." about it.

that I was dating Doug Benson. We hugged a lot, which was like hugging a stoned, chucklesome teddy bear.  Next, I dreamed that I was telling Husband about the dream and sort of making fun of Doug Benson by saying, "it would be like spending the rest of your life with someone who did this all the time-" and then I launched into what I felt was a brilliant imitation of him where I smiled with heavy eyelids and said, "Greaaaat."  I really have no idea.

that I was smoking weed with husband (this doesn't actually happen) and he handed the pipe to me, telling me it was "beat".  I tried to get one last hit from it and when I blew the smoke out, it came out in the shape of a cartoon donut and fell to the ground with a thud.

that I said to my sister, "We're throwing a horse in a pool full of turquoise gelatin - and you should just be grateful that's the most fucked up thing we're doing."


A coupla scams, a coupla idiots ...

This one, I sort of feel badly about ... I was being a jackass, because it was that time of night where a flip switches and I start talking nonsense and think I'm just too hilarious to live - and she was so nice about what I said. I am going straight to hell.


More of this crap:


Let's get these missiles ready to destroy the universe! Hang on, scratch that. We can't play Sims if we destroy the universe. Change of plans! Let's just take down a few corrupt politicians and maybe steal a pie or two that's cooling on a window sill. I mean, if we're going to go for it, let's just go for it.

It's Friday, and if you're not too busy getting down, or trying to decide which seat you'll take, once you're done mocking me for beating a dead joke, you might consider reading my Sims story. It's got a lot of curse words, so if you're into profanity, it's the place to be.

I'm just taking a quick break from writing part24 so I can boogie this link under the noses of anyone who hasn't read my Sims story yet. While I'm in mid-boogie, it's best to keep your arms and legs inside the car until my boogie comes to a full stop. Disembark carefully. Watch the tram car, please.

My kittens, I'll harass you with my link once more before my Valerian root kicks in and I crawl into bed. This is my Sims legacy - it's not a legacy challenge - but it has been a challenge to write b/c I'm incandescently distractable. Long story short, I was born, did many things to embarrass myself and my family, got married, had children and then I fulfilled my density by writing this blog. I hope you enjoy it.

I'm here and I brought this link. I'm sure some of you have plenty of links, you're positively over-flowing with them, filled right to the brim - but there are some people who haven't any links at all and we must think of them and encourage them to not feel any shame in taking this link. I think it's a nice one. It doesn't smell. Anymore.


Finally, can anyone figure out who this is (it's the right half of his face, mirrored):


submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm scared of the face.

Unknown said...

The face should be scared.

Amy Renee said...

Mirror the other side of his face.....that would make me skeert:)

Madeline Hammersmark said...

[that I said to my sister, "We're throwing a horse in a pool full of turquoise gelatin - and you should just be grateful that's the most fucked up thing we're doing."]


Um...that wasn't a dream.

Unknown said...

Miss Amy, I did mirror the other side of his face, and it's very obvious who it is from his right side. He is (was) an incredibly asymmetrical dude.

Hammers, you so crazy.

Unknown said...

Is it Jude Law? slacti

Unknown said...

No, not Jude Law. But he is very famous.

denimp said...

Being the nerd I am, I would happen to know that it's John F Kennedy. I did a project on him once... He is a very... urmm well, he's a man...

Chris L. Rosen said...

Looks like a young JFK...

Unknown said...

Denim wins! Absolutely nothing but bragging rights.

ButchSims said...

"Hey, You got sushi in my Sims Social!" "Hey, You got Sims Social in my Sushi!"

Unknown said...

Just as long as you don't try to have sex with it, I'll look the other way.

Love and Tolerate. said...

It's John F. Kennedy! (I accidentely deleted my other post)

Unknown said...

Yes! But Denim beat you to the punch. She gets bragging rights. Devil!

Amy Renee said...

Sorry, I meant to mirror the other side since his other eye heads off into space instead of looking right at the camera....obviously, I knew who it was if I knew that;)

Unknown said...

He's definitely a wall-eyed wonder in the mirror of his right side.

Jennifer said...

o_o