subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Monday, April 9, 2012

Agitated Andrew and Breaking Bad

Hey guys, I'm lazy and easily distracted. My most recent distraction is Breaking Bad (fanks, Logan). If you haven't seen it, you really need to, really really. If you have, keep ya trap shut, because I only recently started watching, and I'm only halfway through season three. If you spoil it for me, I'll give you the Crazy 8 treatment. I won't like it, but I will do it.

Let's agitate Andrew. It's fun. Here's our favorite rant-meister playing Left For Dead:


Since Breaking Bad is the reason I've forsaken you this week, I figured I could make you some Breaking Bad-themed motivational posters, based on quotes from the first three seasons. Enjoy! Or don't.







.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

2 comments:

Seonaid said...

"well fuck fuck"

ROFL

Unknown said...

Seonaid, if you think the transcript is funny, you should look them up on youtube and listen to them. Andrew is a freaking laugh riot when he rants.