subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm tapas-ed out of clever title ideas

Hi, kids.  I haven't actually been hanging around the Sims 3 Facebook fan page recently, but I did have a couple of things laying around. Hey look, it's Tania. She's always ... fun.


Also, this:


This next round of Youtube mistranscriptions requires a bit of explanation.  I have a friend named Andrew, from a magical land called Gamer Handles and he can rant like almost no one on this planet.  I've decided to put the chocolate of mistranscriptions right into Andrew's ranting peanut butter.

Here's Andrew (his rants are at the top, the transcriptions at the bottom) playing Track and Field - or, according to him, "God fucking Track and Field!  More like piece of shit and ass-fuck!"



Finally, a few bunches of Facebook ads.

































submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

4 comments:

CoachBeer said...

There's been two people murdered at my local walmart, so the above faces are just the norm for me.

Madeline Hammersmark said...

Haha, cheers to this one, Nico.

I giggled throughout the entire post.

Unknown said...

I have a feeling most of this will only amuse the 2 or 3 Handles I can force to read this blog.

Madeline Hammersmark said...

Oh man I love Andrew, tew.