subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Letters to Strangers (and my dumb face)

Welp, it's time for another letter to a stranger.  This time, I took the easy way out and simply let Mad Libs do most of the work for me.  It's a relatively short missive, but I feel it packs a wallop of absurdity. Here:



Since this was a rather short note, I thought I'd introduce you to an old hobby of mine, from my 9-5 days. Working in an office can be fraught with stress, especially while working in a secretary pool of about a dozen women, led by the alpha bitch of doom. I had to blow off steam somehow, and other than spending the day completely high on marijuana (just kidding! or am I? ahahahaha.) I liked to make photocopies of my face.  Some of them I kept, but occasionally I'd throw one into a personal and confidential envelope and leave it on a co-worker's desk. It always went over well.

As you'll see from the variations on the appearance of the photocopies, I had access to more than one copier.  The one in the reception area was the smallest, and rather heavy on the toner - which would often jam the machine up ... with a fucking photocopy of my face.  Most of my plans are that genius.

Enjoy.






.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes you are pure anguish, sometimes you are the Man in the Moon, but never, never are you the Earl of Wessex with BALLS on your forehead and a soul patch. It is why I love you so.



~ectside elfish

Unknown said...

I'm not, but I COULD IF I WANTED TO BE.

<3

CoachBeer said...

Someone help! She's trapped inside the copier!

Unknown said...

I'm also having the demonic orgasms ... of a ghost, in here.

E Handley said...

Your going to get radiation poison, and then grow an eleventh finger.