subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Agitated Andrew Plays Call of Duty 4

It's Agitated Andrew vs the wonky Captioning on Youtube!

"Look at me, I can get all the way to the fucking ground! Congratulations! You still suck ass!"
"God damn those helicopters!"
"He tryin' to hump the ground again on me, oh my god."
"Three fucking guys around me, and he shoots me - the guy in the back of the fucking room."
"Oh my god, I got fucking okey-doked by a guy!"
"Oh my god."
"Shotgun faggot!"
"Why would you pick a machine gun?"
"I been dancin' and weavin' trying to keep myself alive!"
"Oh, you got it right when you said grenade or grenade four."
"Ahhhh, another fucking sniper!"
"Whuh - hey, Rick, what's your job? Oh, I stand in the back and look through a lens all day."
"Grenade, grenade, grenade, grenade, grenade."
"The only ones who can take me down are the fucking snipers. All they - all they do is stand in the back."
"They're the best at sucking dick. That's all they do."
"...these fucking jabroni brothers."
"Hahaha ... stick to that shit."
"Ugh, fucking ground humpers."
"He just puts his penis into the dirt. It's what he does."
"Damn humping that ground. Uh, uh, uh."
.

submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

5 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

I moat understand what fizz wrong mitt hat?

Unknown said...

I agree.

Unknown said...

Ain't nobody got time for all that! (Slow net blues.)

Anonymous said...

Hеy thеre! This post сoulԁ nοt be written аny bettеr!
Reading through this post rеmindѕ mе
of my good οld room mate! He alwaуs kept chatting about thiѕ.
I ωill forωard this article to him. Faіrly
сеrtaіn he will havе
a gоoԁ read. Τhаnk уou for ѕharing!


My web blog; locate locksmiths

Unknown said...

Forward this to everyone.