subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I Play Sims (part53)

Hay, thanks for doing the laundry, Logan.
You're really good at this.
I can see why you rushed outside, though. Frida's breasts aren't going to clap themselves.
Splendid. I'm not late for the after party where we stand and stare at the siding.
I've also managed not to miss whatever this new custom is.
"You're late, Suri!" comes the muffled cry from behind the door.
Suri, where are you rushing off to all dolled up and crap?
Ooh, France. That's right, you have a painting to deliver!
I'd keep that thought to yourself until after you get paid, darlin'.
Whilst Suri is occupied, Logan pays Ms. Chase a visit.
She just happens to live with Travis ...
...and the Afro Boy family. Good to see you're still outside of the derelict car, Mrs. Afro Boy.
Don't mind Super Afro Boy, guys. He's just all dressed up for laundry day.
Well. That's not a mixed signal, Logan. Also, hi Darryl - the Dutch would call this "lastig". Because it is.
Exactly how much laundry does this household do?
Oh jeez. She's married to Darryl. Way to commit the robbery twice on the poor guy, Logan.
So. How do you feel about this, Darryl?
That's about right.
This fits, as well.
Can't quite work out what's happening here. Does she have a switch back there?
We've got a bona fide friend-fest happening back there.
I see where this is going. I'll meetcha back at home, Logan. Have fun storming the castle.
Aha. You're back, and looking downright chuffed. Wait, where have I seen this before?
Twinsies!






























































I Play Sims (part54)
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Pssht, take the tux offa that smarmy rapscallion and he won't be crushing it so hardcore....

(Can I even sentence?!)

Unknown said...

Something with suspenders?

Rissa said...

This story makes less and less sense with each installment and its beautiful. Twinsies!

Unknown said...

Excellent. I'll continue taking the unidentified pills I find at the bottom of my purse.

Leanna Roberts said...

I just want to know how Rachel is still alive, with Stanley being an elder now. Also,why is Frida still pregnant? I'm very confused but pleased at the same time.

Unknown said...

Jesus, Leanna - I KNOW. I have given up expecting Rachel to die.

As for Frida, she's glitched to hell. It's probably because I moved them to a new house while she was pregnant. I've tried resetting her, but what the hell. Stay pregnant, crazy lady. Like I care.

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

This is a comment.

Unknown said...

Oh, it's lovely.

Leanna Roberts said...

Does she have anything that makes you live longer? Like the vegetarian trait or that athletic reward thing unlocked? That might be the reason.

Unknown said...

No, I think I've just kept her too damned happy. Oh wait, she did reach the top of the martial arts ... thing.