subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I Play Sims (part52)

I've noticed a new development in the Rosenzweig household ...
Other than Logan trying to begin every conversation by standing close enough to nearly be behind the person...
Suri and Logan's relationship appears a bit strained.
I mean, honestly. Who takes a call when Logan's trying to press all up against you in a bathroom? It's just not logical.
For reasons I'm still trying to work out, Darryl has invited the entire household to his home for a pool party.
This family can cluster like it's their raison d'être.



Hey, Robert Wilson. Let's talk about that shirt.
I'm starting to suspect it's why you might have super powers of conjuring bread and jam.
Stanley's having a birthday party! Let's clump together on the front steps!
Hey! She made it out of the car!
And she's gotten married to Super Afro Boy! They look so happy.
She made it about 5 minutes inside. I think she misses the sweet caress of her car.
This is the best way to kick off a celebration of life. This party has everything ...
Gossip.
Martial Arts.
This bit of wackiness between family members.
Grim determination to not have a good time.
A critic in a vintage powder blue suit.
Interpretive dance.
Magic cake! Old man sweaters!
Logan flirting as though the world will end tomorrow.
Rejected affections!
and finally, an after-party complete with the abyss looking into you!


When's the next party, is what I want to know.

I Play Sims (part53)

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

No comments: