subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I Play Sims (part57)

I want to have two birthdays in a row again!

Hell yeah! Let's get evil.

Yes, yes - gather round. The age transition is nigh.
I give up on your seed, Logan.
I mean, this kid is already being extra weird.
But to her credit, she figured out where Rachel's been getting her crazy hats.
Alright, Logan - it's your turn to get older. You're going to be an adult! Doesn't that sound fun as hell?!
Indeed, begin the incantation!
Choose your worst wishes!
Declare those who shall be cursed!
Let loose your birthday howl!
Give voice to your darkest fears!
Flip yourself the bir--wait. That doesn't seem right.
Just as I suspected. All this partying has started breaking y'all.
I hope that's your slice, Logan.
Ms. Chase is still stuck in the den. I suspect it's starting to depress her.
I know her work clothing is starting to depress me.
Aha. Potty training. It separates the men from the boys.
Everyone has their own way of dealing with this stressful time.
Frida, for example, goes downtown and discusses art with the hardwood.
Rachel gets naked in public. No big whoop.
Poppy retreats to her garden and paints all of the tomatoes grey.
Suri visits King Travis to see if he's still hungry. (Spoiler alert: he's hungry each and every time.)
Logan has more than one method for dealing with stress - including standing in wet laundry ...
... challenging Rachel to wrathful interpretive dance contests ...
... and my personal favorite, shoving his arm into a bush and raising one eyebrow at a butterfly.
While Ms. Chase simply continues her streak of standing in the den. Good work, you.


I Play Sims (part58)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww, I think Ms. Chase is homesick! I like the birthday cake wind-up, I'm going to adopt it for my own.

Unknown said...

Definitely. Yes. Be sure to shove your fingers into the cake, too. That's just as important as the rest of it.

Rissa said...

Oh Stanley. That's not how you potty train.