subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I Play Sims (part58)


I'm glad to see Suri's remained at King Travis' place to keep him company and show him her eyeballs.
"Stop. You had me at ... just stop."
"Why is it always about your eyeballs! Other people have eyeballs too!"
"Alright, okay ... jeez. Let's look at your eyeballs."
"No. Let's just rub butts together like we always do."

I really, really want to know what's happening at home. What's going on here? Someone tell me quick.
Alright, Ms. Chase, I get it. You're still stuck to the floor of the den and you're frustrated.
But that's no reason to threaten Frida with endless pictures of puppies biting other puppies.

For one thing, it's just agitating the hell out of Robert Wilson and he doesn't even know who to lash out at next.
He's even pranking the sink on his father, and as debonairly as Logan's handling it, I can't say he particularly enjoys it.
"Logan. Is this your puddle?"
"Now do I look like a man who has time for puddling up the kitchen?"
He's right. There's puddling to do next to buildings, whilst hiding in some shrubbery.
It's a whizz-bang disguise, too. You'll never be found.
Goosed by a stranger - well, that's been known to happen.
But your secret location?  Still very safe.
You know, you've been working too hard, Logan. You deserve a makeover.
Oh good, you agree.
But what shall you change? I mean, you're perfect!

Oh, this was a superb idea.
Although, I would not have predicted a mullet with a crystal ball.
The Nehru jacket's back - must be time for prom. Calm down y'all, save something for the run into the building.
Chess? Gee, I hope you brought a condom.
...when you dip, he dips, y'all dip...
I Play Sims (part59)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

3 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

You act like you've never sprinted into a chess match wearing a Nehru jacket. Freak.

ButchSims said...

I kinda like it when she dips...

Unknown said...

My life is sheltered, Greg. You know that.

Butch, she looks like the type who'd double dip without warning. Keep an eye out. But don't tell King Travis about it. He hates that shit.