subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I Play Sims (part59)

I will reluctantly inquire what's new in the Rosenzweig house. What's going on guys?

This is what happens when Suri hides all of the toys in her back pocket.

There you go. Melt that tiny brain of yours.

Frida, stop staring at Ms. Chase's bosom. She 's trying to tell you something.
Must have been quite a stumper. Or Frida's trying to remove her shirt with only her mind.
Typical Logan. If he's not pointing, flirting or leaving babies on the ground, he's cuddling enormous lady bugs.
Have you considered maybe, crazily, walking around the bear?
Smoochin' time!
That's a no. It's always a no.
Even with freshly brushed teeth.


It's a no in the kitchen, too. A thousand times no.
To be fair, praying to butterflies isn't even the weirdest thing Stanley's done.
Thank god, another birthday.
Good grief - how hard did you blow on it, Logan?
I told you not to buy a kerosene frosted cake.
At least Stanley was pleased with the inferno.
That's it, Frida - stand as close as possible to the replacement birthday fire hazard.
Prepare yourselves for anything, people.
Those are some inescapable eyebrows. I can hardly look away.
This is an interesting development. Hay, Darryl. Let's party.
He invited Logan, too. I wonder if the results will be predictable.
I saw this coming. I did not, however, anticipate the cow print bedspread.
That's the face of a man who's done the math. Or, he's having a reaction to the decor. I know I am.
Yeah, he definitely knows. Let's grab some popcorn and await his reaction.
Porch dancing! I knew it! Let that be a lesson to you, Suri.
I mean, it's not as if Logan's mistress is stuck to the floor of your den ...
... just wailing her face off ...
... giving Poppy the fits.
I Play Sims (part60)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

ButchSims said...

gawd, those eyebrows....

I gotta ask, though, where'd you get those fab shelving units you are storing the gems in? Me want.

Unknown said...

MTS, Pudding Pie.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=432534

Reanna said...

I never wanted to play Sims until I started reading your blog. Damn you!

Unknown said...

You will say goodbye to life as you know it, if you do.

Reanna said...

I'm sure you're right - I scream at Nancy Drew when she can't solve a slider puzzle. Stupid bitch.

Unknown said...

BUT IT WOULD BE THE BEST TIME YOU EVER WASTED! *wipes away a tear*