subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I Play Sims (part60)

Oh, go ahead and guess what's afoot now. I dare you.

Alright, who was in the shower last? I highly doubt Logan just blue himself.

Two Arrested Development references in a row? Come on!
Oh, Suri. Did you have to get pregnant again? Couldn't you have just started a new
hobby or gotten yourself all jammed up in a corner with your family?
Calm it down, Logan. For a change it's not one of yours.
Oh dear. Poppy's having her own reaction to the news. Punching yourself doesn't just affect you, fyi.
While I agree that your work blazer is heinous, ripping your breasts off is probably not the solution to that issue.
Perfect, now Darryl's stalking around the yard. Meanwhile, I have no idea why the middle section
of steps acts like it's from a well-lit alternate dimension, Darr-darr. It's driving me bananas, too.
But, it's no reason to get so emotional. Do I need to install a Valium salt lick on the dang porch?
And now Rachel's farting fire?
Oh my god, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Guys, the stereo? seriously? We'll have it repaired. You need to focus, immediately.
This is just terrible. Even Logan has a squinch on. Someone get me a vodka.
Good LORD. I forgot you even had that thing, Rachel.
This better be the end of the drama for today, I can't even stand it.
Congratulations, Rachel. This is the first time a martial arts pose makes perfect sense.
Stanley, I can't even address why you're holding your cane like that. We need a snack.
Where's Logan? We could have him to grill us something ridiculously phallic.
What? Were they out of the super enormous hot dogs?
Of course. You're such an expert.
What say you get that broken stereo fixed?
Exploding your clothing off is an unconventional method, but what do I know about electronics repair?
You know, it wouldn't kill you to look a little less pleased with yourself.
I don't like that hell-forsaken stereo any more than y'all do.
We are all going to totally die unless at least one of you stops throwing tantrums.
Now a person is on fire. I need a nap. This is beyond.
Logan, if you don't shut up about the stereo, I am going to dismantle it into charred bits and feed it to you.
I Play Sims (part61)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

There should totally be a visible Grim Reaper that harvests souls. Then it would be WAY more effective when I dress up that way and go visit the old folk's home.

Unknown said...

Oh just do it. There's no proof there's NOT a visible grim reaper, amirite.

Also fun might be pre-arranging someone handing you a death flower, and "sparing" their life. Can you just imagine the levels of chagrin on the face of the next person who doesn't have one!?

Reanna said...

For what it's worth, I've found that trying to tear my breasts off at work at least gives me a day off. Poppy may be onto something.

Unknown said...

Oh, she's just insane. It's one of her traits. When she's not tearing her breasts off, she's choking herself or yelling at the walls.

Although, I might try tearing my breasts off to get a day off from cooking dinner.

Vesta Vayne said...

I'm digging the valium salt lick idea. Are you taking orders for that? I'd like one delivered to my mother-in-law, please.

Unknown said...

Once I wrestle it away from my MIL, sure.