subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Play Sims Asylum (part2)

When last we left the inmates, most of them were taking grumpy naps on the floor, mere farting distance from like, actual beds.

'twas a mighty funk which roused them; especially disturbed is our resident clean bean, Rev.

Rev tries to remedy the situation through vigorous hand-scrubbing, to no avail.
She's still retching near the workout equipment ...
...and scowling at the counter.
Until it occurs to her ...
She can clean.
She can scrub.
She can magic the grime away through the powers of her tiny hands!

And as an extra bonus, she can do it while someone stares at her ass.
And this ass will inspire fear. Do you hear me?
Once you fix your gaze upon it, you will need to see a medical professional. So be fucking careful.
Stare too long, and you may never be right in the head again.
Meanwhile, watching Bunny Walker squat up to bed reminds me that Rev isn't the only girl getting attention for her ass.
Gaw damn. Amirite, Greg?
(also, that's one sweet pajama cardigan)
Don't worry, I'm sure once Arthur Derrick comes out of his fugue over Rev's butt, he'll give yours a proper ogle, Bunny.
Or you could grow an overbite and rage at him from behind. That's cool, too.
See? Now you've even got Husbro eyeing you up.
Welp, there he goes. He'll be useless for a few hours.
But how is everyone else doing?

Girls, you are grody. Congratulations, you won the contest against Ke$ha. Now go bathe.
Uhhhh .... okay, next!
I see the pajama party thrust-off is well underway. Looks like Greg is winning by a ... bulge.
Oh, don't mind him. He hates everything.
He even hates the new trampoline. I mean, who hates a trampoline.
Okay, fine. I stand corrected.
Maybe he does like it, just a little.
But it only reminds him about how much he hates Cory.
I wouldn't take it at all personally, though, Cory.
He hates me even when I'm properly bathed and words aren't coming out of my mouth
Just look at him skulking up to me later, when I'm all blind and vulnerable in my jammies.
Risking face and crotch just to try to make me piss my pants. What a guy.
For those curious about the game-choosed personality traits for our new best friends ...



I Play Sims Asylum (part3)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

Reanna said...

Greg as a nurturing mooch... I sense conflicting emotions in his future.

Unknown said...

He'll steal candy from a baby and then share it with them.

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

Green thumb and party animal, though. Nailed my college years.

Also, I love how the entire first half of this post was the Rev BIOU Movie.

Unknown said...

Everyone loves that.

Unknown said...

It's not that I hate trampolines--but GOD DAMN it totally fucks up your homeowners insurance!

Unknown said...

And they break pretty much every single person who gets on one. Trust.