subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Play Sims Asylum (part3)

Another day, another five or six puddles of piss on the floor. I'm ready.

Oh look, Rev is about to start her morning ritual. You could learn a thing or two from this one.


First, wink at nothing. Crotch flash optional.
Next, the calling of the Four Corners.
Then, make the bed, while thinking about the bed. It helps you stay on task.
Finally, cap the whole thing off with some light scowling by the exercise equipment no one uses.
You have learned ritual. Go in peace.
But Rev isn't the only one with a morning routine...

Greg likes to start his day off the healthy way: by ignoring an already prepared plate
of breakfast and cramming a tray of new ingredients toward the food processor.
I need to get a food processor. I've been making pancake wrong this whole time.
Next up, a mid-food preparation nap. Sensible.
If available, Greg also likes to rub his breakfast on a friend, for extra flavor.
His regimen is complete once he works off all those carbs with a round of fisticuffs.
Bunny's mornings are much simpler. She starts out fully-dressed, yet painfully groggy.
Every day, she has the best hot dog of her entire life.
Then heads straight for the bathroom to glower at her choices in life.
Cory prefers to start out by waiting near a sleeping bestie, until he finally wakes up to play.
They head outside to have their staring contests in front of the trampoline. As one does.
Then, right back inside to the bathroom to play this game, the rules of which I could not possibly speak to.
But I have to assume Cory is winning.
But some mornings, Husbro prefers to just watch me perform my typical early day ceremony of the groaning face palm.
Every now and then, we think about things, without talking about them, near the chemicals.
But forget about all that falling out of bed business, we're throwing a party and I'm inviting the only person I know besides you hopping jerkfaces!

Here he is now! Get into your formal wear before you embarrass us all.
Especially you, Arthur Derrick. Put down those pancakes and change, that get-up is strugglin'.
This party is going to rock steady. I mean, just look how happy our guest is!
Nothing can deter him from choking himself with delight.
That is, until he notices ...
... Rev in a miniature green sweater, just shredding the ass out of a stand up bass.
Oh damn. She's done. I was about to get crunk.
Crisis averted. Husbro took the funky helm.
Aw yeah, Arthur Derrick! Werk it. Put your thing down, flip it and reverse it.
You know, I was going to yell at Eve for wetting herself at a party, but I just noticed Husbro's formal ... dungarees.
I'm going to have to issue demerits for this.
Bunny, another hot dog?! Slow down, or you'll shit them whole.
See, I told you. Bunny's down.
Also, Rev, quit cackling. Your sink is done broke.
The repairman is here. Can't find the door, outlook not so good for finding the sink.
Guess we'll find out next time, if everyone drowns during their next round of floor naps.

I Play Sims Asylum (part4)

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

11 comments:

gusgirl57 said...

LOL. Love it. Thanks for the laugh this morning.

Unknown said...

You got it.

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

Waking up, and then deciding in the kitchen that consciousness is way too much to deal with? Yeah, you nailed me on that one.

Unknown said...

Game imitates life.

Vesta Vayne said...

I've been away too long. When did Greg ditch his butcher's apron and start rocking boxers?

Unknown said...

That's his sleeping gear. They change before bed, but don't always get dressed upon rising, unless they bathe or leave the house.

Reanna said...

Is Greg jumping on the trampoline or climbing the cherry tree? Is he, perhaps, doing both?

I was thinking there was a lot of random passing out going on until I realized they're living in a meth lab. It's all coming together now.

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

I always sleep in a sweater, Vesta.

But changing before I go out? Bathing? Ok, now it's starting to get unrealistic.

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

Reanna: Imagine My Baby Blue playing in the background, and the picture is complete.

Yeah, science!

Unknown said...

Fret not, you rarely bathe, Greg.

Reanna, based on evidence, I am fairly certain Greg is trying to rub himself on the cherry tree. You know how he is.

Reanna said...

Yes, that makes sense. He's gone full woody...