subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I Play Sims (part64)

When the family returns home from the rager at Logan & Robert Wilson's new place, they notice immediately that something is ... different.

What could it possibly be?


No, Poppy, your hand has always been at the end of your arm.
Whoa, whoa - what?! This den floor is looking damned empty. Where the hell is Ms. Chase!?
Oh, she's just playing chess on the back patio with a haunted chair. As you do.
I think the chair might be winning.
Looks like it's time to mosey. Goodbye, Ms. Chase!
I don't know how you got stuck to the den, or how you extricated yourself, but we had fun, that's for sure.
Parting is such confusing sorrow, it seems.
I suppose you can stay through graduation, Kayla, just don't go getting any ideas about sticking yourself to anything.
And put on some damned clothing.
Hrm. Looks like a group is forming. What's going on here?
Oh I see, it's a meeting of the Peevish and Cranky. Well, where the hell is everyone else?
Poppy's fishing on a cliff-edge. Can't say I didn't see that one coming.
Stanley's gone to the gym to contemplate his constipation.
Wait, Stanley - I see the problem. You've got a bag of coins coming out of your ass. That's where you went wrong.
The mailman is throwing tantrums, so I'm not sure why he didn't turn up for the meeting.
Kayla's managed to get something done while wearing clothing, so that's new.
Ugh, okay. Take your clothes off. I'm not arguing with anyone who can make a notebook disappear with just a glower.
I was wondering where Frida was. "Near a building" was my first guess, too.
Ah, she's meeting with King Travis. He's looking pretty snazzy in those high-waters.
Other than having some sort of 1950s fashion appreciation meeting, I'm clueless as to why these two are getting together.
I think she's imparting wisdom on how King Travis could get his whites whiter.
I agree. This exchange is freaking hilarious.
Ordinarily, I'd tell these two to knock it off, but Stanley has good reason to need a little extra comfort today.
First, Kayla made him talk about cast-iron skillets.
Then it was his turn to mop up the unexplained puddle.
After that, he tried to get comfortable, but Suri chased him around the room and made fun of him for not having slippers on.
Then he couldn't find ANY stars at all.

Immediately afterward he turned invisible for a few minutes, which made it hard to grimace at anyone.
And this whole shitty day was capped off by having to take guff from chess table.
Hope tomorrow's better for ya, Stanley.
I Play Sims (part65)
.

submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

4 comments:

Reanna said...

Seems to me like Kayla was planning to hit him with a frying pan.

Unknown said...

Kayla's not one to be trusted.

Unknown said...

Was that a bento box lunch featuring a landscape with a panda next to Kayla's notebook? Because I just love bento boxes but I don't know if I could EAT it.

Unknown said...

YES! She got it on a field trip to some restaurant. It was so freaking cute, I had to put it out there. It's just decor, you can't eat it.