subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Monday, October 14, 2013

Lists

This past Saturday, Husband and I had a date night. It's a very rare thing, for us to leave the house together alone, eat a meal and go to the cinema. The last time we saw an adult movie was way back when we saw Black Swan, so ...

The boys were acting up all day because they knew we were going somewhere without them. Typical.

Husband made a list for his mother - the schedule for the boys - they have a very tight itinerary, you see. Younger offspring  (nearly four years old) threw a fit because he wanted the list, so Husband wrote him his own.

It is as follows:


5:19 - Hogtie the marmoset

6:24 - Wrangle all Rustlers

6:37 - Time to make the robots

7:13 - Disco Fever

7:17 - Act like a Mugwump

7:31 - Bling Blang Dabba Doobat

7:39 - Zoobity Wap

7:45 - Tell the Pinhead to take his fingers out of his mouth

7:46 - We are DEVO!


Welcome to my life.

.

submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

4 comments:

wvawannabee said...

Gotta love that husband of yours!

Unknown said...

He's okay, I guess.

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

Jeez, you let your child zoobity wap that late in the evening? If I let my kids zobity wap after 5:00, they just don't go to bed.

Unknown said...

Well, it was Granny's night to deal with that shit, so why not?