subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I Play Sims Asylum (part6)

Chyeah.

"Thing #1 - never forget where you left your uranium. People get real touchy when you say shit like 'Ha ha ... um, has anyone seen that uranium I was carrying around awhile ago?' You gotta leave yourself a note or something."
"Thing #2 - do not taste the plutonium. It'll be tempting, believe me. But, I've made that mistake so you don't have to."
"Have you heard a word I've said?"
Jesus! Where did you come from, Cory? Is your underwear pinching you?
Ah, I see. You just wanted to show them that trick where your hand plays dead. It's a good one.
Now that is the look of macaroni satisfaction.
Aww! He sacrificed his bowl as an offering to you!
Looks like you might want to put some pants on, because you've got a new fan.
Wow. You were doing so well offering to feed her. Where did you go wrong? Oh right. The terror.
Man, he's back for more! Excellent skulk you got going on there.
Abort! She is way onto you, dude.
Well, this Simular romance is over.
Hey, Eve. Whatchu up to?
Toilet scrubbing! This is wonderful. Cleaning makes the bad feelings go away.
Your timing is extremely interesting, though.
Calm down, Cory. She can't see anything past your modesty heart.
Come on, Rev - if you start squatting on the laundry, we'll all start squatting on the laundry. It'll be anarchy.
There you go. Staring at the giant eye on your television is much better than doing the laundry.
I never would have guessed that this was the yoga channel.
You're right, my friend. This is the best way to get some exercise into your day.
What are you looking so pleased about, macaroni boy.
Look at this applesauce. Greg really thinks he's got it going Bossa Nova.
Don't toy with me, Cory. Tell me that bag is actually going to make it into the washer.
I am about to take the wrinkles out of your testicles.
What is happening with all y'all? You're cleaning everything BUT the laundry.
Even the fish tank is getting a sponging.
Rev! Yes! I knew you'd come through for us.
Abominations! What could possibly be more important than cleaning up?!
Greg, you are the absolute worst influence on everyone.
But, at least this move will make Rev popular among Matrix nerds and ... well, all men.



I Play Sims Asylum (part7)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

10 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

Greg, you are the absolute worst influence on everyone.

You too? Everyone says that! My parents, my grade school teachers, all those judges...

ButchSims said...

They probably wouldn't have so much laundry if they could just keep the mac and cheese from spilling on their pants. I am just assuming that's why they are always walking around in their smallclothes.

Rev is rocking those knee high socks like a BOSS.

Unknown said...

Greg, your influence, good or bad, is up to you. Now if you'd stop humping my leg, I'll make you a sandwich.

Butch, Mr P., my darling. Rev is definitely a boss. You would love her blog. She's like me, but a dozen times better. Google "Simian Idiot". There will be no regrets.

ButchSims said...

Well, she certainly seems to know quite a bit about back shaving, beetle dicks, and the cool factor of Hall & Oates. No complaints there.

Unknown said...

Indeed, indeed.

Vesta Vayne said...

The Rev has got some serious moves. She totally put Greg to shame.

Unknown said...

She's a damned goddess. That's what her problem is.

Reanna said...

Unfair that Cory only gets a modesty heart while Greg has a full-on modesty apron during that dance with Rev...

What's with the side-by-side toilets?

Unknown said...

I think I was hoping two Sims would pee at the same time. I doubt my dream will ever come true.

Reanna said...

Well, at least you dream big...