subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Cleverbot does it again

User: I would love to write another story with you.
 
Cleverbot: Some jokes would be nice.
 
User: You want to write a story with some jokes about scissors?
 
Cleverbot: No.
 
User: Where is your favorite place to go?
 
Cleverbot: My favorite place to eat is Starbucks.

User: Who did you see at Starbucks?
 
Cleverbot: I don't know his name but he looked hungry.


A hungry man enters Starbucks, approaches the counter and says, "Do you want to 
sing the Pokemon theme song? You start." before ordering a potato, covered in GLaDOS.
He takes his potato to the closet, where be both eats and does not eat it.

He emerges later and asks no one in particular, "Have you given birth?" A beautiful 
woman raises a hand clutching a head of iceberg lettuce and replies, "Lilly." The 
hungry man counters, "What power?"

When Lilly says, "No problem, you are now a dog!" the man's only recourse is to 
impart what he feels is the most important information, "Potato 4." Her reaction is 
to begin the procedure for the killing curse - but before she can do more than raise 
her right finger, the man shouts, "OH NO YOU DIDN'T! Hello, Lilly, I'm Mitch."

Lilly and Mitch stand silently for a long time, in anticipation. Without any gestures 
or discussion, they both took to the bees and took to their knees. Apparently, the 
bees came from a chicken. They became cold on that floor, but their goal of finding
Christopher Robin in a creepy cave of each others souls - nay, a cave of awesomeness
- was too vital to abandon.

Unfortunately, they never locate him, but Mitch does learn that Lilly has a dog 
named Burt, and another dog named Art Of War.

Finally, it's time for them to stand up and release the bees. The chicken is joined 
with mashed potatoes and gravy.


User: So then all this other stuff happened.
 
Cleverbot: Just nothing.
 
User: A whole bunch of new things started happening, I swear.
 
Cleverbot: Elaborate please...
 
User: You elaborate.
 
Cleverbot: No, you elaborate.
 
User: No, you elaborate.
 
Cleverbot: Would you care to elaborate on why you want me to elaborate?
 
User: I think it would be wonderful if you were just able to elaborate a bit more.
 
Cleverbot: Why?
 
User: Do you hate wonderful?
 
Cleverbot: No.

submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

4 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

Makes more sense than Finnegan's Wake

Unknown said...

That isn't too difficult to do. Not that I know personally - my smart, well-read ex-husband told me. (no sarcasm)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I had to scroll.

Unknown said...

You mean, you had to scroll past the post to tell me that you didn't read it?

I'll put a note in the log about that.