subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I Play Sims 2 (part7)

Oh no! Eugene is going to react poorly to this.
Hrm. I don't think anyone saw this coming, though.
But there is good news - I think the baby is coming. Hard to tell, Harris seems to be experiencing rain.
Nope, he's sproinging. Definitely an infant on the way.
Not a moment too soon, either. I can't be the only one getting sick of the pregnant rage dances.
Let's name her Giuliana, then get her out of the room before the next bare knuckle brawl.
This looks like some good, old-fashioned roistering.
Although, if it's causing bladder malfunctions, you might want to consider dialing down a bit of the aggression.
Are we sure Giuliana's not some sort of wild animal hybrid?
Her screams make me want to slam my head into the trash compactor, too.
Pretending you're crackers isn't going to get you out of dealing with your child, Gretchen.
You gotta get more involved - I mean, there are fights breaking out every five minutes. The child could be trod upon.
Your dad and the father of your child are coordinating sleepwear, which ... well, I just don't approve of.
And while Harris is outside trying to catch butterflies ...
... this weirdly over-dressed lady is just glomming all over your kid.

And you - you're in here having a great old time barfing. Oh shit. You're having another damned baby.

You've been so busy, you didn't even notice that Giuliana grew up!
And she's eating lobster thermidor! Yeah, bet you never thought you'd see the day
your chinless daughter was stuffing her face with French food.
To be fair, these two constantly slamming each other around every time they end up in the
same room with nothing better to do is a strange way for anyone to try to live.


Well, baby Mina is here. Maybe now you can get your act together.
This is what you wear to work? Where's this job, down by the docks?
Enjoy the other side, Eugene. This side is weird as hell.

I Play Sims 2 (part8)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

2 comments:

Dogs On Drugs said...

I think life would be a lot more entertaining if the Grim Reaper showed up to take you to the Great Beyond. In fact...

brb, old folks home

Unknown said...

Don't forget your hourglass!