subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Friday, September 16, 2011

Ya Blew It, Nico

Some of you may have noticed that there was no post this past Tuesday.  I blame the Great Conjunction - which in the context of my life translates as the alignment of the insomnia, the pain, and the month of unrelenting you-don't-want-to-know-just-trust-me that's left me dehydrated and electrolyte-imbalanced - all of which came together to shine an intense beam of light onto the crystal to cause the complete and total loss of my ability to function as a normal member of society. 

The good news is that I almost had two full night's sleep in a row.  The bad news is that my mother is coming to visit this Saturday and I don't exactly have the time to crank out two posts (the one I should have posted last Tuesday, and the one for this coming Tuesday) while trying to accomplish the "hey, how about we don't look like we live like animals and try running a brush through our hair for the comp'ny?" mad dash around the apartment looking for errant dirty underwear. 

Also, I need to make a trip to the office to nail my jive turkey upstairs neighbors for continuing to put their dogs on the balcony, spilling nasty dog water, annoying the shit out of me and the general douche-monkeyshinery being perpetrated above our innocent, mystified, upturned kitten noses.  Mama has vid-e-o. 

Anyhoozle ... I will, in the coming days, attempt to have a Tuesday post for you to read.  It will not be a Sims update, I'm afraid. It also, no matter how much love I cram into it, will not be as awesome as the consolation prize/apology for not posting last Tuesday I present to you now:



I've been cuddling that gem since Nico's Dark Days ... there is no need to thank me, but I do love a tasty fruit cobbler.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That was easily the best 2 minutes and 25 seconds of my morning. His junk rhytmically slapping against The Dark Side of the Moon made my bub bubs bounce. ovelly!

Debbie said...

What Bunny said...

Unknown said...

I wanted to thrust that video on y'all sooo many times. Just imagine me, in a depressive funk, up at night all by myself listening to music ... then I stumble on THAT. There isn't an inch of it that's not pharmaceutical grade fried chicken skin awesome.

ButchSims said...

there is a guy at work that looks EXACTLY like the guy in the yin-yang shirt. that made this even funnier.

Unknown said...

You are SO lucky.

Jennifer said...

You don't know how scared I am now.

Unknown said...

Just try not looking directly into the video, or ever thinking about it again.

Jennifer said...

Of course that will NEVER work with me. ^_^

Unknown said...

O... My... Gawd! I dont think my brain can quite catch up with the fact that is is over. All it keeps repeating to me is what the hell was that and why god why did you make me watch that. Some things when seen can never be unseen (and yet I still watched it over again... twice).

Unknown said...

*evil cackle*