subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nico's dark days

I actually don't feel like talking about it, which is weird for me since I almost never shut up.  There's really not much to say, except that when I feel like this it's like ... one of those German words that means two different things at once.  Figure that the fuck out for yourself.



You don't need to speak German to enjoy this.  The first lines are, "I burn my studio, sniff the ashes like cocaine. I strike dead my gold fish, bury it in the yard. I blow up my apartment, let go of everything I have."

If that's not a good time, I've never had a good time.  
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

8 comments:

Madeline Hammersmark said...

Ah yes, what a great song.

This song, just like your German word, serves two purposes.

The lyrics are angry and bitter, yet the music makes it all seem fun and happy. And who doesn't want to be fun and happy?

NO ONE YOU STUPID FUCK!

The Militant Working Boy said...

That is EXACTLY what I look like when I am cooking. Including the monkey men in the background. Should I be worried?

Unknown said...

Actually, Hammersmark, it's not a bitter song. He's saying, "alles glänzt, so schön
neu", which means, "everything shines, so beautifully new". It's just seems brutal because it's in German.

MWB, the Magic 8 Ball replies, "Definitely."

Anonymous said...

Dude went from breaking bad, to breaking an egg...to making French toast! Now, I'm not French, but surely I'm not the only person who thought that a kraut cooking a French dish was mighty damn funny. Or maybe not...those euro types are a different breed of liberal than whats typically observed in the red-white-&-blue bubble.

And no surprise...but when one thinks about it, it does make sense that zee Germans are who give rise to the planet of the apes!

Oh, and I give that song a 5 out of 10 fuck yeas for being energetic, but far too repetitive. Thankfully though...alles hat ein ende...nur die wurst hat zwei.

Unknown said...

I'll break you bad. That is, if you are who I think you are.

If you're not, then ... uh. Hi. This is awkward.

Madeline Hammersmark said...

WHO IS IT?!

Unknown said...

Rhymes with necks koi blend bill. Sorta.

Madeline Hammersmark said...

Oh! A riddle!