subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Play Sims (part27)

So uh ... how's that after party - still rollin'?


There's still cake, Notzo. This after party can be rock and/or rolling yet!


Suri clearly enjoyed her slice of cake.


Sure thing, Suri.  Let's check on Rachel and see how she enjoyed her party.


Let's head back outside, because I'm getting kind of freaked out.


Alright, so Notzo's peckish ...


and Stanley's disgusted. What's wrong, Stanley?















Weird guy is also still at the house late into the night and it looks as though spending over 24 hours straight partying is taking its toll on his mood.




Meanwhile, Rachel's been invited to a party at the home of her former boss, Charmaine Manne.











I could go for one, too.



















I Play Sims (part28)

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a newfound appreciation for Notzo and Weird Guy. New found. Say it fast, it sounds like noof hound. Wheeee! ~crosticu

Unknown said...

I knew a couple noof hounds. Very rude, but generous, strangely. "Here, use my pen ... asshole."
"I'll pay for lunch ... ya drunkard."

Madeline Hammersmark said...

Rachael Zoe: Explosives Expert.

Is she part of the IRA now?

bropes.

Unknown said...

Not that I know of, but anything is possible. She learned how to detonate from inventing, as a means to get more scrap metal to invent with.

LindsaySue2 said...

Nice Dune reference.

Unknown said...

Thanks, LindsaySue. I've got Dune references sneaking around this whole blog. I even wrote a review of the film way back at the beginning of the summer.

brigirl1991 said...

YES, YES, YES.

>reads<

William Galloway said...

The plate was floating.... I guess that that means that Stanley wasn't holding it between his legs... It was just floating, which makes even less sense... Your blog continues to amuse me

Unknown said...

We'll never know for sure, but it's possible Stanley was holding it between his legs so that he could float along with the plate.

<3

Unknown said...

Tap dancing hookers in cardigans!!! Legen.... wait for it... dary!!!