subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Cookies!

I just want to be upfront about this and let you all know that I won't be serving cookies.  I am, however, accepting donations of cookies, which I may or may not share.

Rather than waste your time with explanations of why this isn't a Sims Legacy update, something wildly creative, or a new letter to an unsuspecting victi-test subject, I'll jump right into flicking pebbles directly into your eyes.

Scam spam, stale from the Sims 3 fan page:


-----

The other day, after everyone was in bed, I noticed something different on my fridge.


It's seems my husband had something to say to me, but didn't know how to broach the subject. Exactly what he was trying to say remains a mystery. Naturally, I felt compelled to reply.





I'll admit it - I had a hard time putting my feelings into words.  That night, after everyone was tucked all snuggly-buggly into their beds, I rushed to the kitchen.  He'd responded.

Oh, really? I see how it is. Don't worry, I didn't let him get away with it.


That shut him up. For now.

-----

Sometimes, people need help. Almost never, I have what they need. Observe:


With that, I bid you adieu. Click something.

.


submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wolfie has hidden all of our alphabets so all we ever get to say to each other is PIG COX, COP GIX, and GOX PIC.

fiesl!

denimp said...

I giggled. :3

Madeline Hammersmark said...

I definitely lol'd a few times.

I'm thinking of investing in a set of fridge alphabet. Boyfriend is not so good with expressing his emotions verbally either.

tattytiara said...

I think your fridge has been possessed by David Lynch.

Unknown said...

It's a distinct possibility, tattytiara. Maybe my husband wasn't talking to me after all.

CoachBeer said...

I AM READING THIS AT A LATER DATE FROM WHICH IT WAS PUBLISHED.