subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Chatroulette Deux

Remember when I told you I had more goodies for you? Well, the time is now. The internet eye Snickers have arrived. Oh my god I can't waaaaait.

My second trip into the land of  "Seriously, I'm this bored?" actually started out quite gently with a couple of nice Polish people. Look at those sweeties.


Then. This.


Followed by this.

This guy was kinda great. I asked if he was from Jersey, he told me he was from California. I told him he looked like a guido and he straight up shut the window. Good times.

I rounded out my second night with a child making a very brusque demand for tits.

Admittedly, these weren't my best comebacks, but to be fair, I was drinking and just lucky I could type words.

Day three was even more interesting. Although I'm very sure I also mean depressing. Yep, more of this:

I do really like the jaunty bug-eyes I gave him to hide his identity. It really needed hiding, too - that black bar is only this ample because I knew not one of you would want to see that guy's tush.

Next, more demands for tits - why can't any of these kids spell "peek"? Is this Pun Night, Fun Night?


These guys just screamed at me that I was ugly - which, at the very least, was something novel.


But then - a Chatroulette miracle. We like Smang it, dang it.


Chatroulette wasn't done dishing out something different, though.  A girl! And I was just the special guy for her.


She was truly beautiful, the only reason I appear as though I've found a wad of gum on my pants is because I was utterly unprepared for the stuff she was doing. This was the tamest screen shot I could get before I jetted out of there like a virgin or something.

Then there was the Kittenman! Oh my god the Kittenman.  For absolute reals, if you heard the noise he was making, you'd still be chuckling, too. I almost couldn't even.

I especially love the person on the bed in the background just cooling out like this is just another day, another screeching session with the Kittenman.

Things went back to relative normal at this point. I ran into some dudes from Chile and used almost all of the Spanish words I know in an attempt communication with these delightful lads.


I gotta say, though. My elbow looked pretty damned gordo up there. I'm-a need a Shake Weight or sumfin'.

Speaking of Shake Weights.

Enlarge if ye dare.


It's at this point I get a little silly.


This happened:


Clearly losing my sense of humor, it's at this point that Chatroulette sends me the most delightful creature they possessed - El Dido, the Mexican Charlie Day. Oh. my god.

 
 


Of course that magic could only last for so long (and before you ask, he left very politely after we talked about how great tacos are), and this is how I ended my evening:


Two weeks later, I still very much can not believe that this is my life.
Don't be like me, be someone completely different.

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

22 comments:

ButchSims said...

LMAO!!

Anyway, that elbow was smexy.
And props to the guy who wouldn't masturbate for you because you were married. Nice to see some decorum on Chatroulette for a change.

The Maestro said...

SeƱor Day is an inspiration. I'm going on chatroulette with flash cards asking for permission to expose myself in a myriad of languages.

Nicely done.

Unknown said...

Try it in German, Maestro.

Anonymous said...

And that Ladies and Gentlemen, is how Nico turned German, and learnt folk dance.

Unknown said...

Hrm. Not 100% sure who my anonymous is, but I can say it's definitely a Handler.

Madeline Hammersmark said...

Handle*


Handles always start sentences with "Ladies and Gentlemen"

Unknown said...

I like to say Handler. Makes me feel like I've been handled.

Anonymous said...

I could be anyone,
I'm not used to being called a door handle.
But you do know me, and if you can surely guess who I am, I'll draw you a cartoon character.

Unknown said...

I am now terrified at the possibilities. If this is Chuck, you better damned well draw a picture of me. You owe me like, hundreds.

Anonymous said...

Chuck?
I am not sure who is Chuck.
Guess again Nico.
Your starting to drift away from the prize...

Unknown said...

Dave.

Anonymous said...

I must tell you I only know you from your facebook page.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a boy.
Do you know anyone who posts comments as Anonymous regulary?

Unknown said...

Oh, Emma. Hi, Emma.

Anonymous said...

Does this still count as a free cartoon picture?
Hi Nico.
-Trapped/EH

Unknown said...

No idea. Up to you.

Anonymous said...

Genius,
But I would probably stop half way and rub it out and draw a smile face and give up.
-Eh

Unknown said...

Oh. MY GOD. You do not want to know what "rub it out" can mean to Americans, roffle.

You should do it anyway, I can't draw a convincing duck, so I'm no harsh critic.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I will but this time I won't ERASE it.
Please tell me rub it out is not some sort of slang for some sort of thing, that some sort of thing is some sort of sick.

I can draw a duck that looks like a rabbit and a duck.
I'll be back with the picture on your page

Anonymous said...

*picture of you, of course, not a duck

hogan said...

New Startup Promises To Be The Chat Roulette Of Language Learning

Unknown said...

You got that right, Hogan-bot.