subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Play Sims (part36)

It's a new day!


Okay, we finally got Suri to change into casual clothing, but now we've got a little situation brewing here at Casa Rosenzweig.

And most distressingly ...



What else is going down up in here?

What about the newest member of the household, Frida?

Speaking of Rachel ...

Let's just leave it at that, shall we?

I Play Sims (part37)

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

5 comments:

Seonaid said...

What is up with the giant syringe behind Poppy's mind being blown by a green cylinder?

Unknown said...

Oh, that's just her skill bar, she was gaining a logic skill from using her blocks.

Unknown said...

Can you send the malingerer to my house? I need some flowers and I don't care where they originated.

Woofum Centra said...

Still loving this story, always gets me laughing. Especially frame 9!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear it, Woofum! <3