subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Monday, March 12, 2012

Letters to Strangers

For the few of you not familiar with my newest hobby, check this out.
Today, we torment Daniel.



Since I have you here, and the room is already paid for, let's look at some other stuff.

I got this very fun Skype friend request the other day:


I'm a lot of woman, but I don't think even I could handle a whole Ukrainian army. Pick a regiment.

My friend Emma sent this to me:


I think the italics are on the wrong word here.  Let's try: "Centipedes? In my vagina?"
No? ~shrugs~

Finally, I have painstakingly collected search terms people used to find my blog and compiled them into neat, pretty little pictures - not because you care how they look, but because it soothes the monster which resided within my soul.

First, the recent obsession with Chatroulette.  Here's what the people want.


I am offended by this because I never misspell masturbate. 

Now take a look at the varied and very wrong ways people are spelling Chatroulette:

Not that bad, I suppose, but they get worse:


There's a dick in cup of coffee joke which exists, but unfortunately, I cannot access it.


It's pretty clear they've either already started before getting to Chatroulette, or are typing with their penis.

Now, feast your eyes on this random nonsense:


I know I've said a lot about Katy Perry, but I've focused mainly on her eyes and cupcake tits - I ... wasn't even aware she had feet fingers.  Do they mean toes? What the fuck is happening?



This is downright distressing. Seek help, you.


I never, ever joke about anal sex. I do, however, run into the issue of choking on nut sacks about fortnightly. Any advice would be appreciated. To be fair, I never used the phrase "natalie portman eats out mila kunis" for one thing, because that is not how it went down in Black Swan, but also, the exact phrase I used had something to do with "Portman tacos", which I find equal parts hilarious and juvenile.


Hey! I like titties, too!  But maybe tone it down a little - there are no tits here, I promise. Also, whoever searched for "titties.....hell yes!" I really, really need to talk to you. 


Hi.  See a fucking doctor.


I have a tiny nerdgasm every time someone finds my blog by searching for stuff like "spacing guild navigator".  Also, I'm calling the police.


That about sums this up.  I've made you look at a lot of stupid things. Sorry about that.  Now, check this stupid thing out, and try not to get addicted to it.

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

15 comments:

CoachBeer said...

I'll take credit for "titties.....hell yes!" and katy perry's feet fingers, but the rest are up for grabs.

Unknown said...

Ah ... that's a good comment.

Madeline Hammersmark said...

Oh my fucking goodness.

What the hell is happening here?

Jennifer said...

I've seen people spell it calculator, too.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Nico. Now that I have determined I am an alcoholic, I can happily spend my recovery learning cross stitch to turn your search terms into throw pillows and framed wall samplers and make a gazillion dollars on Etsy. *biggest sigh of contentment EVER*

Unknown said...

Hammersmark, no idea.

Jennifer, even less of an idea what you're saying.

Bunny, you're a genius.

Madeline Hammersmark said...

I would like to purchase one of your framed wall samplers, please, Bunny.

I'll take "Mother Choking", and "Teenage boys showing off their plastic pants"

Unknown said...

I would like the sores and boils sampler, por favor.

TheLindsaySue said...

What a thought provoking letter. It's like a modern day Roanoke but with mice.

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

Bless you, I thought I was the only person who sent weird mail to total strangers.

Unknown said...

We need to become best friends immediately.

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

Done. Just informed my former best friend that I'm moving on. He was fucking crushed.

Unknown said...

Well, if you're going to make an absurdity omelet, you gotta tickle a few wampum, amirite?

Anonymous said...

I actually found this by looking up Spacing Guild Navigators. I had this sudden idea of a GPS shaped like one.

Unknown said...

That's insane. ly good.